When is everybody going to WDW?

DisneyFreak

Our next scheduled trip isn't until November/December 2002 with a big group (12-14 people). We are staying at Old Key West in a Grand Villa and two bedroom unit.

We're already going through withdrawal since our July 2000 trip so I think the two of us may try and get down there this winter.

Tramp

WE LEAVE 3 WEEKS FROM TODAY.....WE ARE GOING FOR 3 WEEKS:

1 WEEK AT A TIMESHARE
1 WEEK AT THE AKL
1 WEEK AT BEACH CLUB

WOOHOO!!!!!

NO MATTER WHEN U GO...IF YOU GO TO FANTASMIC...YOU WILL THINK OF ME AT THE VERY END OF THE SHOW....:):):):):)
...and I ain't imagining that!

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by Tramp
WE LEAVE 3 WEEKS FROM TODAY.....WE ARE GOING FOR 3 WEEKS:

1 WEEK AT A TIMESHARE
1 WEEK AT THE AKL
1 WEEK AT BEACH CLUB

WOOHOO!!!!!

NO MATTER WHEN U GO...IF YOU GO TO FANTASMIC...YOU WILL THINK OF ME AT THE VERY END OF THE SHOW....:):):):):)
...and I ain't imagining that!

well we leave the 27th of july goin g to universal first nd staying at the hardrock hotel for 6 nights. Then going to Seaworld of a day, then off to disney at the all star movies for 11 nights :)

The Mom

Premium Member
August 31, just for the weekend. Staying at Wyndham Palace (it'll always be the Lake Buena Vista Palace to me!)

Debbie

If everything works out we'll go on our honeymoon Oct.15 for 4 days and we will stay at the Polynesian. All you ladies out there; don't you think I deserve a honeymoon after 7 years? with the same man?

M

Mr Lightbeer

The Lightbeers go 7 August 2001 for 21 nights at the Contemporary Resort, and Jay london is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
jealous.Still, he's only got around 400 day's to go himself.

Attachments

• mickey-01.gif
    mickey-01.gif
    36.9 KB · Views: 49

DisneyFreak

Originally posted by Debbie
If everything works out we'll go on our honeymoon Oct.15 for 4 days and we will stay at the Polynesian. All you ladies out there; don't you think I deserve a honeymoon after 7 years? with the same man?

My wife and I stayed at Old Key West for 6 nights on our Honeymoon and 2 nights in Clearwater Beach.

Disney was great for a Honeymoon and it was the first time the two of us were there ALONE!!! When the CM's heard we were on our Honeymoon they put two glasses and a bottle of champaign in the fridge one day while we were in the parks. Nice touch.

M

Mr Lightbeer

Originally posted by Seano846
Thank God Its not the Polynesian Lightbeer:p

hey shauno,

don't count on staying at the Poly,I plan to torch the place Aug 18;)

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 37
M

Mr Lightbeer

What are you going to do, light your breath? you drunken louse

shauno759

As I thought , the Lightbeer reference is from the film Toy Story and nothing to do with alcohol.Now get in your jammies and ask mommy to put Toy Story on see if you can find the reference bonehead.

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 39

Seano846

I do not have time to sit around in a drunken stupor all day and watch Disney movies like some people:p

Attachments

• beavis.gif
    beavis.gif
    5 KB · Views: 36
M

Mr Lightbeer

I do not have time to sit around in a drunken stupor all day and watch Disney movies like some people:p

so do it when you come home from school then, and go easy on the lemonade.

your move :cool:

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 34
M

Mr Lightbeer

Originally posted by DisneyFreak
Wow, an overseas battle on the boards. This is almost as good as the movie Pearl Harbor!:D

looks like shauno793 is in for another whooooping then :cool:

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 32

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom