When does the "Magic Experience" begin?

EPCOT Explorer

Well, first when I begin planning, loosing sleep (too excited! ;) ) and packing than then.....

2273908195_ac836cf20c.jpg

That's where it starts for me ....
THERE!!! :D:eek:

Best site on the planet, that...

magicmaya

when I get to the hotel and I have to use the bathroom. Then I know what the magical experience is! I'm Home!!! :lol::lookaroun

julsie

for me its when i get sat on the plane and know that i am on my way, but the excitement builds up right untill i check in at the hotel and realise that i am home.

Tiggerfanatic

For me the "magic" starts when I walk into the resort lobby and up to the check-in desk and hear the words "Welcome Home!" All the stuff that comes before, the booking, the planning, the flight, the ME bus, is all anticipation leading up to that speclal moment when I know I am really there.

SonicRuin

When we've gotten checked in and we head to the back door of Epcot and mosey through World Showcase. This last trip we had a TON packed into it and it didn't "feel" like we were in Disney until we walked around World Showcase which we didn't do till our last night there (only there 4 nights). Also we have to go to the Magic Kingdom on the last day - otherwise I don't feel like I've said a proper good-bye. And I prefer for Pirates to be our last ride - walk by Aloha Isle, get my parting Dole Whip and take the last lonely stroll down Main Street.

~Amanda

POTC as the last ride is becoming the tradition for me also. My wife made sure of it this last time, just to make me happy. Something about that for me is a perfect close to it all. Well, the only "perfect" way would be to NOT end the trip...but ya know what I mean.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Mine is surely when the Magical Express bus passes under the big sign. The last couple of times I've done that, the bus has erupted into spontaneous applause.

The anticipation builds all the way up to that moment, however: leaving home that morning, getting on the plane, landing at MCO, taking the monorail, going down to the DME counter, and getting on the bus.

Also a very happy moment when the resort check in clerk welcomes me back to WDW. That always gets a big smile from me!

KeithVH

Everybody has visual cues? Mine's auditory - we always go at Christmas and stay at the Poly. As we drive back to Hawaii and I hear the Pacific Holiday music loop (running through my head right now) I feel an amazing change come over me and know it's time to relax and forget the rest of the world.

Mikester71

Begins for me when we first set foot in the Pop Century lobby and walk up to the check-in desk. Seeing and hearing all the familiar sights and sounds does it for me. :sohappy:

Susan Savia

I am not sure if its when we begin the long 900 mile drive knowing how much fun is coming up or walking thru the turnstyles at EPCOT and my son saying to me, We're Here!!! :)

Philo

Mine comes in bursts.

First time is when we decide we will be going
Second when we makie the booking
Thrid when we make ADRS
Fourth when we get on the plane
Fifth when we see the first Disney sign or the first disney property
Sixth when we get to the first park / resort.

JessicaB

For me continues to bulid all through the booking and planning. But I usually have that feeling of "Okay now I'm on vacation" when I check my bags at Nashville airport if were flying. Or when we pass through the gates at our apartment if we drive.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom