When does it start to get crowded.......

elabron

......the week of Thanksgiving?

Will be there the 15th-22nd.....just curious of that week will be the "calm before the storm" or if it will begin to pick up while we're there.

Gracias!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
When does it start to get crowded.......

About 10:00 AM...probably peaking around 1:00 with an afternoon break in the crowds. Picking up steam again around 6:00 until Wishes.

Upvote 0

elabron

Original Poster
About 10:00 AM...probably peaking around 1:00 with an afternoon break in the crowds. Picking up steam again around 6:00 until Wishes.

He'll be here all week folks.....two shows nightly......try the veal......don;t forget to tip your waitress.
:brick:

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

I don't think that week will be crowded at all. We were there last year, the week before Thanksgiving and there were low crowds, short waits for all of the rides, and the parks were very manageable. This year we are going the 9th-15th, and I'm not worried about crowds that week at all either. :wave:

Upvote 0

Vernonpush

According to Touringplans.com:

On a scale of 1= least crowded, 10 = most crowded

Nov. 15 = 6
Nov. 16 = 4
Nov. 17 = 7
Nov. 18 = 6
Nov. 19 = 6
Nov. 20 = 5
Nov. 21 = 5
Nov. 22 = 7

Upvote 0

slappy magoo

I don't think that week will be crowded at all. We were there last year, the week before Thanksgiving and there were low crowds, short waits for all of the rides, and the parks were very manageable. This year we are going the 9th-15th, and I'm not worried about crowds that week at all either. :wave:

Bear in mind, last year Thanksgiving was the earliest it gets, 11/22, and this year is almost as late as it gets, 11/27. The holiday season is significantly shorter, which might force some people who would've rather come to wdw in dec. to go earlier, especially if they intended to take advantage of promotional offers.

Upvote 0

Goin2dizney

Tinkgrl,

We will be there the same time. :shrug: Why are you not worried about the dates? I tried looking at touringplans, but you have to pay for the info from what I saw. (I'll be the first to admit there might be an ID 10 T error on my end looking through the website) The Food and Wine Festival is coming to an end and the "Last" Super Soap Weekend starts on the 15th. Are you not worried about people coming for those? Don't get me wrong, I hope you are right! I would love for the crowds to be super light.

Thanks,

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom