When do you start feeling the WDW magic?

Sammyste

Original Poster
Whether it be entering Orlando airport or riding Tower of Terror, I just want to know when you start feeling the magic of WDW. For me it's when I get into my room at a Disney hotel and turn the tv on and it goes right to the "Must-do Disney" show. :p

EvilQueen-T

For me it's two things really...first is walking down main st at mk and right as you smell all the sugary smells from the confectionery and you see the castle I get this feeling of aaaaahhh...it's that relaxing moment when I REALLY know and feel like I'm on vacation.

The second is waking up on the second morning of the trip feeling like you have nothing else to do in life but play. The second day is best because you're not traveling in the real world to get there and you still have what seems like forever to just have fun. Work, worries etc...are soooooo far away because you feel like you have forever before you go back to reality.

ECU_PIRATE

Driving in our RV down World Drive through the main entrance and making the right down Vista towards Fort Wilderness. After 2 days of driving it's the perfect end to a long drive and time to have fun!

LizziB

I feel it most when i've booked the holiday and start remembering all the things we did before on our last trip. But I feel it more so when i'm on the monorail heading through contemporary resort and seeing the castle.

:)

majorrfb

Let the feelings begin

For us the magic begins landing at MCO and explodes when walking under the railroad bridge and heading up Main St.. God I need a fix NOW! :sohappy:

foreverbelle

Getting on the Magical Express bus, and then walking into the resort for the first time that trip. It just makes you feel like you have no worries, and that you have an eternity to spend there....

HornsofaSteer

For me, it happens between riding the monorail at the airport, :D and riding the magical express bus to the resort. It was the same way when they were not magical express. :)

WDWLOYAL1971

For us it begins once we exit Florida's Turnpike on to Osceola Pkwy and we see the first WDW Banner. We just go crazy, and when we arrive at our resort, that's it, loss of all control. :sohappy:

Pooh Lover

It starts when the car leaves the drive for the airport, builds when the plane lands in Orlando with me squirming in my seat and is in full gear when I step into the terminal and head toward the airport monorail. I love the feeling of the hot Florida air as I step off the plane and I know I am "there."

Samoht

Stepping on the Magical Express bus is where I first feel "we're here". Exiting the railroad tunnel at the front of the MK is the first real rush of magic.

durhay

September.

RD35529.jpg

360rico1

It starts a little the minute I book my trip.Then it starts growing as I'm surfing WDW magic every day until we leave and hits hard when I kill my cell phone and pull out the driveway then 6 1/2 hour drive to my resort.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom