When do you get to hear "Welcome Home again"?!?!

Gee70

Original Poster
Hello:sohappy: Any upcoming trips home ??? DVC member since 2004 at SSR!!!

Next trip is on June 1-5,2011 VWL and looking forward to enjoying the resort. Any tidbits and sugestion is most welcome!!!;)

djpoore94

We have a trip already scheduled for October 29 - November 5, but last night we found really cheap airfare (and actually have until March 3 to book it) and decided to do a long weekend in May for our anniversary, I'm dying waiting for my husband to let me know if he was able to get a room!!!

Gee70

Original Poster
We have a trip already scheduled for October 29 - November 5, but last night we found really cheap airfare (and actually have until March 3 to book it) and decided to do a long weekend in May for our anniversary, I'm dying waiting for my husband to let me know if he was able to get a room!!!

Ohhhh am so jealous!!! I hope you get a room for May!!! Had to cancel a March trip and it is not one happy thing to do. Hate canceling trips :(

Going to miss you in Oct., I will be there oct. 17-23 for the Food and Wine:slurp:

Phonedave

We get to hear Welcome Home on 8/19 at the Boardwalk Inn and then Welcome Aboard on 8/25!!! I cant wait!!!:sohappy::sohappy:

We are the opposite.

Welcome Aboard on 7/10/2011 and THEN Welcome Home at VWL on 7/15/2011.

I also get a "Welcome to a chain hotel to be named later in the Port Canaveral area" on 7/9/2011

For some reason this trip has me more excited than any other WDW trip I can recall.

-dave

mickeysshoes

We are the opposite.

Welcome Aboard on 7/10/2011 and THEN Welcome Home at VWL on 7/15/2011.

I also get a "Welcome to a chain hotel to be named later in the Port Canaveral area" on 7/9/2011

For some reason this trip has me more excited than any other WDW trip I can recall.

-dave

We were looking at the same Welcome Aboard dates but they did not fit with Free Dining...if I had knowm I was going to give up Free Dining for 40% off room and save money we would have been on the same trip!!!! But I am kind of glad we are doing the cruise last as we are not doing anything at ports..we go look around and get a manget for the fridge,,,but thats it...relax and explore the ship is what we want to spend our time doing!!! Have a great trip!!!!

Pioneer Hall

Sept 8 for me as of right now. However, future life plans might have me moving a whole lot closer to the mouse...so I might be hearing welcome home more often than I do now. Although, I guess I will have to be careful about using those points then lol.

fredtom

On Nov. 27... about nine months from now. Wish it were sooner, but at least we're lucky enough to have that to look forward to.

"An Adventurer's life is best!" :lol:

Phonedave

We were looking at the same Welcome Aboard dates but they did not fit with Free Dining...if I had knowm I was going to give up Free Dining for 40% off room and save money we would have been on the same trip!!!! But I am kind of glad we are doing the cruise last as we are not doing anything at ports..we go look around and get a manget for the fridge,,,but thats it...relax and explore the ship is what we want to spend our time doing!!! Have a great trip!!!!

I was originaly booked 8/7 - 8/12. But then my ex-wife decided to move to Georgia, now my kids go to school there.

Those dates were right smack in the first week of school in Georgia. So a little re-schedule, and couple of hundred bucks for cruising at a more expesive time, and now we are in July. Sort of bummed me out, because Marie at KK had been able to snag us one of the front facing staterooms on the Aug cruising. but now that we changed dates we are just it GTY status.

I assume from your statements that you are NOT staying on points (or else why would you care about free dining or 40% rack rates?)

-dave

mickeysshoes

I was originaly booked 8/7 - 8/12. But then my ex-wife decided to move to Georgia, now my kids go to school there.

Those dates were right smack in the first week of school in Georgia. So a little re-schedule, and couple of hundred bucks for cruising at a more expesive time, and now we are in July. Sort of bummed me out, because Marie at KK had been able to snag us one of the front facing staterooms on the Aug cruising. but now that we changed dates we are just it GTY status.

I assume from your statements that you are NOT staying on points (or else why would you care about free dining or 40% rack rates?)

-dave

No we are not using points...actually we are no DVC members and honestly did not realise this was a thread for DVC :eek:...because everytime we check into the WL they ALWAYS say "Welcom Home" and it says it at the guard stand. And my DH thinks of the WL as HIS home away from home!!!!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I'll hear "Welcome Home" at Kidani Village in 10 days! I'm taking my mom to WDW for her 75th birthday, at her request. :D

Just yesterday, I convinced my hubby that we should go for a weekend getaway in May to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary, and was able to snag a room at Bay Lake Tower! Very excited for that one :sohappy:

Goofy Fan

We are planning two future trips right now. Oct 23-29 at Contemporary MK View Tower room with DW and DD. Then Jan. 2012 with DW, DD, BIL, his wife and 2 kids in a 2 BR Savannah view at Kidani Village. Can't wait for both trips!!

Yanks07

I'll hear "Welcome Home" at Kidani Village in 10 days! I'm taking my mom to WDW for her 75th birthday, at her request. :D

Just yesterday, I convinced my hubby that we should go for a weekend getaway in May to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary, and was able to snag a room at Bay Lake Tower! Very excited for that one :sohappy:
We just miss each other once again! My wife and I's 25'th anniv. is April. :lol: Were heading to PR though. To the OP 1 week from today!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
We just miss each other once again! My wife and I's 25'th anniv. is April. :lol: Were heading to PR though. To the OP 1 week from today!

"Just missing each other" three times in one year has got to be some kind of record...:hammer:

DisneyFan1003

We get to hear "Welcome Home" at SSR NEXT SATURDAY!! This is "take two" for this trip - supposed to have headed down in January at Boardwalk, but all flights cancelled due to ice storms in Atlanta. I'm making it down there this time if I have to walk!

"Welcome Home" again November 30-December 7....the countdown begins the day we get home!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom