When did you get your travel info?

mwitkus

:veryconfu Maybe it's just because I'm not used to this, since this is the first time I have ever booked a trip to Disney through a Travel Agent, but I am really frustrated that I don't have my travel packet yet and I leave on 9/29. I don't even know what Airline I will be flying on or anything. Is this typical or should I be questioning my TA more? She told me she wouldn't receive the info from Disney until about 2 weeks before my trip. :brick: I'm a planner and need to have everything in my grubby little paws well in advance of my trip, so I can be sure I have everything figured out. (I want to book a limo to take us to the airport but can't even start getting price quotes until I know what time I will be needing the limo!)

Has anyone else had this kind of problem when booking a trip to Disney?

wannabeBelle

By now I Am certain that your TA should at least know the times and flight numbers for your flight!! I am not sure about the two week thing as I usually book the components of my trip seperately. I Am an annual passholder so I dont need the passes that are usually include in a package. Good luck and post an awesome trip report when you get back!!!!

Upvote 0

celticdog

the cruise tickets and information should be arriving no later than next week, if you don't receive anything by next friday, you should start making alot of phone calls.

I booked my cruise directly thru Disney, my infomation packet came approx 30 days before departure, that way i had time to check all the names and vital stats. You'll also want to do the same, i had mispelled names on my boarding passes which i wanted to get corrected.

i've never worked with a travel agent so it may function a little different. i'm too much of control freak to put my vacation in someone else's hands.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom