When are you going

jumi1984

We did a Cancun trip this spring (wife and I alone) and found out by a message board like this there were many travelling there at the same time to the same resort. Had fun exchanging info and made some friends. So, I'll start.....

Staying at All stars resort (movie I think) from June 16th-19th. From Middle of Michigan. Family of 5 with an extra buddy for the 17 year old. kids are 17 (man cubs), 15 , 12.

Disney trips:
1992-Disney land
1994-Carribean beach
1996-Dixie landings
1999-Port orleans

After that 4 days we have a condo for a week to do Sea World and Universal.

cherrynegra

shuflemstr said:
I am down here now. We got here yesterday and I couldn't get my computer to work. I finally did. Yay I am back at Disney World.

Okay, that's funny. I'm here at WDW as well. Got in Sunday the 19th and leave Saturday the 25th. I'm over at the Boardwalk.

Upvote 0
Dec 10-12, Carribean Beach
10th-arrive, MVMCP at night
11th-Day at dowtown disney and probally some dinner at planet hollywood
12th-time doing some other stuff and leave

I cant wait. I tried to talk my parents into going 4,5 for the meet but this is gonna fit into our schedulle alot better

Upvote 0

The cat

We're over Oct 22 - 29 with mother in law, youngest child and her friend. Back again Nov 19 -25 (just the two of us , whoo-hoo!), and then all six, (us + the four 'kids' - aged 14 -22), for three weeks next July/August. Are we obsessed? For me its like I'm coming home (and I'm a Brit for goodness sake). When I first went with my young family in July 1993 I didn't even want to go. How things have changed . . .
By the way, the Boma's (AK Lodge), dinner buffet is a beast! Every visitor to WDW should try it at least once.

Upvote 0

tigger248

Going home November 10-15!

So, only 41 days, 16 hours, 22 minutes, and 19 seconds then Caribbean Beach here I come! :sohappy:

It feels like November will never get here.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom