When are you going

jumi1984

We did a Cancun trip this spring (wife and I alone) and found out by a message board like this there were many travelling there at the same time to the same resort. Had fun exchanging info and made some friends. So, I'll start.....

Staying at All stars resort (movie I think) from June 16th-19th. From Middle of Michigan. Family of 5 with an extra buddy for the 17 year old. kids are 17 (man cubs), 15 , 12.

Disney trips:
1992-Disney land
1994-Carribean beach
1996-Dixie landings
1999-Port orleans

After that 4 days we have a condo for a week to do Sea World and Universal.

Finally came up with dates that roomies and I could agree upon--January 29-February 6. 8 Nights and 9 days....We're tentatively staying at the Yacht and Beach Club...

Already starting to plan.

Upvote 0

DAVSEAKAT

Can't wait

We will be going to WDW for the 1st time
2nd to 10th July 2004
Then we have a week on the Gulf

We have been saving & planning this holiday for 2 years, and I must admit to being more excited than the kids!!! Who could tell?

It's great to find a site where everyone seems to feel as excited as I am!:lol: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

figmentmom

Welcome, Dave - hope you and your family have a great trip!

(P.S. Where are you heading on the Gulf coast? We just spent a week in Treaure Island in April, and have visited Clearwater Beach and Bradenton several times!)

Upvote 0

d'Isigny

Re: Can't wait

Originally posted by DAVSEAKAT
We will be going to WDW for the 1st time
2nd to 10th July 2004
Then we have a week on the Gulf

We have been saving & planning this holiday for 2 years, and I must admit to being more excited than the kids!!! Who could tell?

It's great to find a site where everyone seems to feel as excited as I am!:lol: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

I remember my first time to WDW...I was at the park when the gates to the Magic Kingdom opened...it was surreal. I walked as if I was in a slow motion footage down Main Street...an ocean of people engulfed me...

I was in awe...and I didn't even know what was before me. I had dreamed of going to Disney for many years and here I was...

Disney is like no other amusement park...it is another world that entreats your eyes...to witness a world of fantasy. It touches the inner child, if only you have the ability to release that child.

It is my happy place....

Upvote 0

RetiredFRN

upcoming trip

Hi, I'm going June 24 to the 28th. I'm going for a conference with work so I'm taking along my daughter (8) my sister and my niece who is 9. My niece has NEVER been before so I had the opportunity to invite them along, can't wait to see her face when she walks into MK! This is my daughters fifth trip ( I know, spoiled!!) but mom loves to go!!!! I've sone alot of research this time on the net so I'll Let you know how the trip goes.

Upvote 0

figmentmom

Originally posted by DAVSEAKAT
Hi Figmentmom

We are going to Cape Coral in SW Florida. Have you ever been?

No, we've never been there - but post a trip report when you get back, and let me know how it was! We LOVE Florida. Have a great time!:wave:

Upvote 0

d'Isigny

Originally posted by Penny
We are staying st the POR form sept. 5th till the 12th. My first time at Disney...I just can't wait!!!! :sohappy:

Good choice of resorts...you are going to love it...very romantic...

My wife and I will be staying there in July...

Upvote 0

tigger248

I'm planning my trip for november now too. so I've got two countdowns going now :lol: , one for july (38 more days) and one for November (154 more days). :D

Upvote 0

lamarvenoy

10 days in October. I haven't gone since May 10th,that's going to make it the longest stretch w/o a Disney trip in 8 years. I feel kinda weird about not going for so long.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom