When are you going

jumi1984

We did a Cancun trip this spring (wife and I alone) and found out by a message board like this there were many travelling there at the same time to the same resort. Had fun exchanging info and made some friends. So, I'll start.....

Staying at All stars resort (movie I think) from June 16th-19th. From Middle of Michigan. Family of 5 with an extra buddy for the 17 year old. kids are 17 (man cubs), 15 , 12.

Disney trips:
1992-Disney land
1994-Carribean beach
1996-Dixie landings
1999-Port orleans

After that 4 days we have a condo for a week to do Sea World and Universal.

wdwforus

According to my Magical Gatherings planner we have 557 more days:mad: :( :cry: but only about 20 days till we book our room! There is going to be roughly 15 of us for 10 days at Christmas 2005. I know its not good to wish your life away but it is gonna be a long year and a half.

Upvote 0

tigger248

Originally posted by figmentmom
Are you coming to the meet?:D

No I really wish I could. During my July trip, I also have to go to a conference. It's the main reason for the trip, just I think it would be absolutely impossible to be in Orlando and not go to Disney. The conference should be fun, but I'm really looking forward to Disney. It's been a long 7 months since my last trip. :)

Upvote 0

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
Well, here's the deal. I'm trying to surprise my Wife for our Anniversary in December. We spent our honeymoon there 3 years ago, and then again in Jan. of 03, which seems like years ago now. I called reservs this week and was told that we could still make room only reservs., and even do that with the package vacation good thru Nov.

I've been over and over the numbers and to me it's really a wash, depending on your spending habits, and how many extras you really want with your vacation. Waiting till Dec would give me more time to put the $$$ together for a really nice vacation, but you really do get a nice deal with the 7 for 5.

Anyway, the most important thing is that we're giong to go some time late this year. And I can't wait to make the reservation, when I can finally make up my mind on what to do.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Brian

Upvote 0

d'Isigny

Originally posted by HennieBogan1966
Well, here's the deal. I'm trying to surprise my Wife for our Anniversary in December. We spent our honeymoon there 3 years ago, and then again in Jan. of 03, which seems like years ago now. I called reservs this week and was told that we could still make room only reservs., and even do that with the package vacation good thru Nov.

I've been over and over the numbers and to me it's really a wash, depending on your spending habits, and how many extras you really want with your vacation. Waiting till Dec would give me more time to put the $$$ together for a really nice vacation, but you really do get a nice deal with the 7 for 5.

Anyway, the most important thing is that we're giong to go some time late this year. And I can't wait to make the reservation, when I can finally make up my mind on what to do.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Brian

Hmmmm...a tough one...7 for 5 is a good deal, and you'll need those days...but in December...you can have the Very Merry Mickey Christmas...
AND no matter what...you'll still have to give her something in December

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hey Hennie when during the 7 for 5 special would you want to go?? That may make a difference. I am into the food & Wine festival and Mickey's not so scary is very cute. Christmas is great though!!! Belle

Upvote 0

bidnow5

We are leaving in 12 hours driving down and will be ariving early enough Wed. to go out for breakfast then go to one of the parks when they open. I can't wait about 40 hours from now I will be on a ride

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom