When are you going

jumi1984

We did a Cancun trip this spring (wife and I alone) and found out by a message board like this there were many travelling there at the same time to the same resort. Had fun exchanging info and made some friends. So, I'll start.....

Staying at All stars resort (movie I think) from June 16th-19th. From Middle of Michigan. Family of 5 with an extra buddy for the 17 year old. kids are 17 (man cubs), 15 , 12.

Disney trips:
1992-Disney land
1994-Carribean beach
1996-Dixie landings
1999-Port orleans

After that 4 days we have a condo for a week to do Sea World and Universal.

Ringo8n24

scorp111 said:
90 days to go... actually 87 to we get there.... but we booked some PS today for the first time.... makes it seem so real! :lol:

Really? That is about the same for me. When exactly and where are you staying? Hopefully no hurricanes to worry about... :animwink:

Upvote 0

Jenngusto

:cool: I am soooo jealous of all you leaving so soon! I have a whole 135 days left of torture and dreaming until I return to WDW! It has been over a year since my last trip and I am suffering! :brick: Hopefully these last 135 days will move fast!

Upvote 0

scorp111

Ringo8n24 said:
Really? That is about the same for me. When exactly and where are you staying? Hopefully no hurricanes to worry about... :animwink:

Actually arrive on the 17th for one night in the Contemporary.... We then spend a week off-site :-( because her parents have a timeshare at Westgate Lakes...

We are then going to spend our final night, the 25th at Poly.

We will be at the parks from the 17th or 18th through the 25th.

:sohappy:

Upvote 0

careship

Wondering about Pop Century....anything I need to know about it? Looking for good building without a preferred building. Anything you can tell me would be nice. Thanks

Upvote 0

Ringo8n24

scorp111 said:
Actually arrive on the 17th for one night in the Contemporary.... We then spend a week off-site :-( because her parents have a timeshare at Westgate Lakes...

We are then going to spend our final night, the 25th at Poly.

We will be at the parks from the 17th or 18th through the 25th.

:sohappy:

Great! We will be there the 18th through the 25th at Riverside. Have a great time! :)

Upvote 0

PhilharMagician

tigsmom said:
Just 30 days for us. :sohappy:

PhilharMagician, has the weather been miserable for you too?
40 degrees does not feel like June to me. Its up to a damp breezy 60 right now. :(

No, the weather hasn't been to bad here. I could sure go for a few of those 90 degree days though.

Enjoy your trip! Look forward to a trip report.

Upvote 0

shoes

woo hooo

Only 162 more days till we see the magic again.......
Been counting down since dec 02 (our last trip)

:king: :lol: :sohappy: :xmas:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom