when are you going and what resort are you staying at?

Poco909

Original Poster
i know this thread is probably out but i dont really care, lol, i want u to tell me here in this thread, i'll be at the Port Orleans Riverside from Oct 9th to the15th.

nibblesandbits

tigsmom said:
Join the growing list in the Resorts, Restaurants forum

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=54812

Lil'mermaid & I (and the rest of the family) will be there in a couple of weeks! :sohappy:

Thanks Tigsmom for posting the official list...and if any of you haven't added your name to that list please feel free to. And since it IS the official list, it is also the most comprehensive, so you'll get a good idea of who's going to be there when you are. (And I work very hard to keep it up to date :) )

Laura

Premium Member
nibblesandbits said:
Thanks Tigsmom for posting the official list...and if any of you haven't added your name to that list please feel free to. And since it IS the official list, it is also the most comprehensive, so you'll get a good idea of who's going to be there when you are. (And I work very hard to keep it up to date :) )

Yes - originally my creation and I don't maintain it a bit. :lol: Thanks nibblesandbits for keeping it organized!!!

Possibilities..

Christmas 2005, most likely AKL
or
Feb 2006- most likely AKL

BUT.... if EE isn't open in Feb when we go, March or April 2006. No later than April though! & most likely AKL :D

nibblesandbits

Laura22 said:
Yes - originally my creation and I don't maintain it a bit. :lol: Thanks nibblesandbits for keeping it organized!!!

Eh...I don't mind maintaining it at all. But by being able to update it, I guess it just means I don't have a life! lol! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom