when are you going and what resort are you staying at?

mrtoad

edwardtc said:
Next June 18-25: Dixie Landings!!! (POR for those of you who don't resist change :lol: )

Going with my brother (21), a friend of mine from High School and his wife, and a friend of mine from Purdue and his GF.

I still don't know why they changed the name, it served no purpose to do so tht I can see....

DisneyBride94

mrtoad said:
I still don't know why they changed the name, it served no purpose to do so tht I can see....

I agree--it really bothers me to this day that they changed the name. :( All about the restaurant really--how the moderates all must have a table service and they decided to close the PO restauraun (Bon Temp or something--what was the name? Ate there on honeymoon 11 years ago!) An supposedly some people found "Dixie Landings" offensive because it had connotations of slavery--which I don't get...but whatever. I still have our Dixie Landings mug--I use it for my morning coffee.

kellydisney

September 2 - 12 - Pop Century!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Am I the only one getting jealous of people who are going AFTER my vacation time?? lol

GoofyFan1

Pirate Pixie and I and our two girls will be at the Caribbean Beach Resort for Christmas, again. :xmas: :sohappy:

December 23-31

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom