When are we getting new dining for HS? (New Dining Poll)

Which type of dining do you want the most?

• Total voters

RebelScum514

Original Poster
HS is drastically lacking in the dining department. HS only has Hollywood n Vine (crappy food people only go there for meet and greets) and a few others, but none compare to a BOG, Tusker House, or Space Station 220. We just got Toy Story Land and Galaxy Edge each with only a quick service, but why don’t we get an amazing themed sit down with a character meet and greet? Those would be amazing and in such high demand that Disney could probably charge two sit downs (in the dining plane) for them.

Last edited:

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
I knew there were a few others but I’ve never attended them because they never really felt unique as to a Disney only experience.

So how can you judge if you've n ever even been.
My GOD how is Sci-fi not unique??????
And tell me how is Rainforest Cafe unique to DISNEY???? Its a chain restaurant that I have been to at my local mall. Not saying its not a good experience but its certainly not unique to Disney.

RebelScum514

Original Poster
Sci-Fi? Never tried?
So how can you judge if you've n ever even been.
My GOD how is Sci-fi not unique??????
And tell me how is Rainforest Cafe unique to DISNEY???? Its a chain restaurant that I have been to at my local mall. Not saying its not a good experience but its certainly not unique to Disney.
Sci-fi is just okay to me yes it’s interesting to sit in a car and see a movie like you’re in the 50’s however I’m more a meet and greet person and I really want a Star Wars character dining for that. (I’ve not been to 50’s in a while because the part I go with is almost always with kids who take priority and get to do the Hollywood n Vine)

Also I was about to make this about both HS and AK but decided AK just barely fell above the line because it had Tusker House.

Last edited:

nickys

Premium Member
Thanks I didn’t know that. I’ll have to look into it. Is it one or two sit downs

Sanaa is at Kidani.

They do lunch and dinner, 1 TS credit if that’s what you were asking.
They also do breakfast, which is a QS, both sit-in and grab and go items.
And there is also a small lounge where you can order a limited range of menu items. And you can also take your drinks out to the Outlook which is right outside.

NickPytlinski

a view of the animals in AK would be immense!
an air conditioned one way view platform over the Savannah would be great.

ADR fingers at the ready if they created that one.

however i dont find HS lacking in restaurants QS or TS really. Im pretty sure a star wars character dining experience will pop up somewhere, maybe that new hotel they are making for star wars?

nickys

Premium Member

however i dont find HS lacking in restaurants QS or TS really. Im pretty sure a star wars character dining experience will pop up somewhere, maybe that new hotel they are making for star wars?

No air conditioning outside on the Outlook. There’s a fire in the evenings, plus night vision goggles.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I don’t understand why threads are started with abstract polls when about 5 minutes looking around may get you an actual answer...

They’re putting in another character meal in the toy sorry land

It doesn’t seem reasonable at this time to add any other food venues at mgm. It’s stayed as was originally built from 1989 until the tap house opened 2 years ago. Nothing else was added except the quickserves on sunset boulevard when they built beauty and the beast/tower

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
I don’t understand why threads are started with abstract polls when about 5 minutes looking around may get you an actual answer...

They’re putting in another character meal in the toy sorry land

It doesn’t seem reasonable at this time to add any other food venues at mgm. It’s stayed as was originally built from 1989 until the tap house opened 2 years ago. Nothing else was added except the quickserves on sunset boulevard when they built beauty and the beast/tower

The poll was added after.
Which probably makes it even more weird and abstract lol.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Mama Melrose is honestly pretty great food wise. It my top rated HS TS restaurant. 50s & HBD are pretty good too.

It really needs better quick service locations. TS are pretty good.
The quickserves are pretty awful there...blech.

One thing I’ll never understand is how the quickserves are terrible at wdw and the sitdowns are good (not nearly as they once were...but still good if totally overpriced)...and it’s the exact OPPOSITE at Disneyland?

Just seems weird

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
To me it makes less sense that way.
OP was unhappy with the lack of knowledge they realized they had so they tried to make a come back with the poll.
Lack of knowledge was a given...I was just trying to be nice 😉

You see that a lot. Ask questions on Forums that can easily be answered with a search.

People keep going on the ticket price increase threads and asking “what’s the renewal price?...it’s not my 60 day window yet”

...prices were immediately updated yesterday morning on all disney info/fan sites....
It took 30 seconds to find

nickys

Premium Member

The Star Wars Resort dining will be off limits to anyone not staying there. That‘ll be one hefty dining check. 😂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom