When are they going to announce a true e-ticket?

jt04

Is there any possibility of the new Adventureland E-ticket. It seems kind of odd for that to have been a serious possibilty a few years ago but not even being concidered now all because of Soarin'.

Because of Soarin? Huh????

I really think most capital will be directed to the other 3 parks to spread the crowds out but some things like SM just can't be delayed anymore. Just my opinion.

DisneyMusician2

I still think they will be funneling most of the cash into the AK and DHS. DHS especially will hopefully be receiving the TLC it really needs.

As much as Space needs its refurb and another e-ticket will be nice, so would turning those two parks into full-day experiences. DHS used to be, and it is sad that it is no longer in many ways.

jt04

I still think they will be funneling most of the cash into the AK and DHS. DHS especially will hopefully be receiving the TLC it really needs.

As much as Space needs its refurb and another e-ticket will be nice, so would turning those two parks into full-day experiences. DHS used to be, and it is sad that it is no longer in many ways.

It will be again. I hear that DHS upgraded to a full day park is a high priority. They are not stopping with TSM and AI. Those are just the begining. DHS has a very bright future.

TP2000

I wonder if CarsLand and Radiator Springs Racers would be considered for WDW? That new DCA land and the big E Ticket, plus the two additional C Tickets Tow Mater's Junkyard Jamboree and Luigi's Roamin' Tires, opens in 2012. Perhaps a version of Radiator Springs Racers could open in WDW around 2014 or 2015? :confused:

jt04

I wonder if CarsLand and Radiator Springs Racers would be considered for WDW? That new DCA land and the big E Ticket, plus the two additional C Tickets Tow Mater's Junkyard Jamboree and Luigi's Roamin' Tires, opens in 2012. Perhaps a version of Radiator Springs Racers could open in WDW around 2014 or 2015? :confused:

I would be suprised if DHS got RSR because the price tag is reported at $300 million just for that one attraction. I believe the one in California wll be the only one in the US. I would not be suprised if it also showed up in Japan however. The good news is Test Track is supposed to get an upgrade due to new technologies being developed for RSR.

However I would be suprised if TMJJ, LRT and/or Race Rally from DLP don't show up at WDW eventually. I could imagine them going into a mini Carsland at one of the parks or one ride at the MK, one at DHS and one at Epcot near Test Track (sorry purists). Any and all of these would be an instant hit and last a long time and be a great addition to WDW.

More likely in the near term is a clone of the indoor Nemo spinning coaster from DSP going to the Studios and themed to Ratatouille. When Pixar Place opens I think you may see some themeing that hints at a future "Ratatouille-land" (new ride and restaurant).

WaltsApprentice

1. A major e-ticket in World Showcase
2. Another animal walk through in Asia at the AK that includes Giant Pandas, Orangutans, Snow Leopards, Asian Elephants and Red Pandas
3. A Bambi Dark Ride in Camp Minnie Mickey that would feature animatronic deer as well as live deer in an indoor/outdoor ride
4. Dark rides in Fantasyland, preferably themed around the Little Mermaid
5. Dark rides in DHS

I have been told that it is very expensive $$$ to get a panda, and that supposely the Chinese Government regulates them and that they are the ones that own all the panadas in the world...or at least I assume the ones in captivity. And every year you would have to pay the government "rent" on the animal. Its in the million dollar range...I'm not sure if this is true...but this is one of the huge reasons why their is not that type of animal experience. And beside some people would not concider that an amazing exhibit...many people who come to Animal Kingdom don't realize that there were actually animals...I heard one lady thought a turtle was a robot..she told this to her kids!:brick: DAMN YOU JUNGLE CRUISE!!

RSoxNo1

I have been told that it is very expensive $$$ to get a panda, and that supposely the Chinese Government regulates them and that they are the ones that own all the panadas in the world...or at least I assume the ones in captivity. And every year you would have to pay the government "rent" on the animal. Its in the million dollar range...I'm not sure if this is true...but this is one of the huge reasons why their is not that type of animal experience. And beside some people would not concider that an amazing exhibit...many people who come to Animal Kingdom don't realize that there were actually animals...I heard one lady thought a turtle was a robot..she told this to her kids!:brick: DAMN YOU JUNGLE CRUISE!!

The Chinese government does regulate what zoos can house pandas. Disney would have to build the enclosure at the specs requested by the Chinese government. I don't think that would be the issue, but I think now that they have had greater success breeding pandas in China, the exploratory breeding programs in zoos around the world aren't deemed as necessary.

My understanding is that Disney has persued acquiring Pandas as well as Asian Elephants, but have been unsuccessful to date. There were rumors that a Shanghai Disneyland may expedite the process, but that could have just been rumor.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom