When are my fastpasses?

sbkline

Original Poster
We are at WDW right now and are mostly done with the trip. Our last two theme park days are tommorrow and Tuesday and we go home Wednesdsay. All weekend, I have been unable to access the My Disney Experience app, so I don't remember when my fastpasses are. Hopefully I will be able to get back on by tommorrow, but if I am not, is there a way to check in the park what my fastpass times are?

SAV

Log on to the Disney Parks website via the browser on your phone and check them on the MDE page there.

sbkline

Original Poster
We are having supper tonight at the Grand Floridian. Can the people at the concierge desk check for me?

cspencer96

We are having supper tonight at the Grand Floridian. Can the people at the concierge desk check for me?
Rule of thumb: if you ever have any issue whatsoever with FP+ or My Disney Experience, or anything related to either, go to any Cast Member and ask who can help you or call the support number for MyMagic+, (407) 939-4357. Any Guest Relations Cast Member can help with nearly any issue, even if they are roaming the parks holding an iPad. CMs at resorts are trained in all of this, and if they don't have access to be able to help you out, they can point you to someone who can. The system has random bugs, and Disney knows this, so they understand if you ask for help. Usually it's just a quick fix! Even if you aren't at your own resort, to Disney each resort really is connected when it comes to that sort of thing. You can get help from pretty much anywhere!

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
The app has been quirky for the last day or so for me as well. Logging me out a lot. I have been successful logging back in.

On a side not I was reviewing FP for our last next five days which consist of two days each in MK and Epcot. I swore I made a FP for 7DMT but I don't see it. Could have been error on my part but I swore I made one. Now have two for Splash. Guess we will be going Standby. :banghead:

sbkline

Original Poster
Thanks for the info everyone. As we were waiting for supper at 1900 Park Fare last night, I went to the concierge desk and she printed me out a paper with my remaining ADRs and fastpasses. As of then, the app still wasn't working, but it was up and running today at Epcot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom