What's your favourite Restaurant at MGM?

What's your favourite Restaurant at MGM?

• ABC Commissary

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Anaheim Produce

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Back Lot Express

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50's Prime Time Cafe

Votes: 19 33.9%
  • Catalina Eddie's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hollywood & Vine

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Mama Melrose

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Sci0Fi Dine-In Theater

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • Toy Story Pizza Planet

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • The Hollywood Brown Derby

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Tune-In Lounge

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters

Sherm00

%0's prime time, great theme, great fun, try the meatloaf. and if you finish it make sure you get desert. Dads ultimate sunday is greeeeeeat..

Scooter

I picked ABC Commisary for TWO reasons:

1) I like fast food...get IN...EAT..and Get OUT..and back to the Parks for more fun.

2) They have GREAT Fish & Chips there...I think it's the same fish & chips that you get at EPCOT at GB. :slurp:

matt&helen

We haven't eaten at all of them by far, but so far, we would have to say the Sci-Fi drive in. Burgers were good, and the milkshakes were great!!

WDWJunkie

Banned
You should have included various vendors scattered throughout the park. There's no way in the world I'd vote for the Commissary. The food there is among the most disgusting, unappetizing slop I've had the misfortune of eating.

Originally posted by WDWJunkie
You should have included various vendors scattered throughout the park. There's no way in the world I'd vote for the Commissary. The food there is among the most disgusting, unappetizing slop I've had the misfortune of eating.

I totally agree, this is why i voted for Hollywood and Vine, I could actually keep my food down and back to the parks...

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I like the 50's prime time cafe.

But... I also love to go to the Writers Stop (near Sci Fi) in the morning for a muffin and coffee or chocolate milk...etc and relax in a big comfy chair, its usually pretty quiet and peaceful in there :)

Fossil

i don't know what its is but every time i go to mgm, i eat at abc commisary. not because i want to, don't get me wrong it's not a bad place, but everytime we pass by there, everyone in my group seems to be hungry. next time i go i have to try something new...:hammer:

bgraham34

I like the one between Indiana Jones and Star Tours but I am not sure the name of it. I go there everytime I am in MGM.

Tigggrl

I agree with DMC...
The Writers Stop has a GREAT cup of coffee, and muffins...not to mention comfy chairs and a good selection of books. It is usually a good morning start to the day!

colorguard02

I was at the backlot express in March and we were there on a band trip and had meal coupons the guy ask us if we were in the choir. We said that we were in the band. He told us that he had been in a choir.We ask him ti sing for us. He sung A whole new world. He was really good. It was very cool and the food was great!!!!!!!!!!!

kwt10

Give me a good dose of fun and Chicken Pot Pie any day. 50's is one of the best places not just at MGM but in the entire resort.

disneydudette

Sci-Fi...

1) food...:slurp: ...and the milkshakes....:slurp: ...

2) the atmosphere...the whole sitting in cars and watching a drive in...

3) The staff....

4) the Milkshakes...

5) the location....its a good distance away form the huge crowds...

A close second is the Prime Time cafe....
food was ok...and I love the CMs....thier great....thats the only reason to go...the theme.....even the waiting room is awsome!

meeko_33785

The Hollywood Brown Derby is my top pick. Great atmosphere and great food. Close behind is probably the Sci Fi. I think the theme is really fun, but the food is jusy not as good as the Derby(not that I expected it to be). Even if the food's not the best, I still really enjoy dinning there.

BRER STITCH

Originally posted by kwt10
Give me a good dose of fun and Chicken Pot Pie any day. 50's is one of the best places not just at MGM but in the entire resort.

I have to agree!! :sohappy:
I finally went to PRIME TIME 50'S for the first time and loved it!
The Chicken Pot Pie (of all things!?!?!?) was AWESOME!
Also, the pot roast my partner had was great too!

Admittedly, MGM is my LEAST favorite park to eat a meal in, but if the situation presents itself again, I will be back to Prime Time again!

Past meals at Mama Melrose's, ABC, and Sci-Fi were all disappointing. :hurl:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom