What's your favorite WDW food item??

wdwwedding2004

okay, i'm going to go back and read the posts AFTER i post because i don't want to be de-railed! haha..

Cheese Steak from Cosmic Rays
Pineapple Spear from MK
Burgers at Beaches N Cream!!!

Pongo

Sprite float with vanilla ice cream.
Fudge from the various shops on property. Especially the Chocolate/Mint.
Mac & Cheese from Sunshine Seasons.

Is it weird that I like how the water from the water fountains taste?

Laura

Premium Member
I loved the rolls at Liberty Tree Tavern. They remind me of the rolls at the Garden Grill (maybe they still have them there - I haven't been since they changed the menu).

lensman1955

Chocolate-covered frozen bananas!

And my wife and I had a tradition of lunch at Geppetto's overlooking the "It's a Small World" entrance. We used to wave at the people as they went by us in the boats!

Sadly, in 1990, we didn't make it to Geppetto's and in 2005 (yes it took us that long to get back) every time I tried to go there, they were closed!

dxwwf3

Laura22 said:
I loved the rolls at Liberty Tree Tavern. They remind me of the rolls at the Garden Grill (maybe they still have them there - I haven't been since they changed the menu).

I'm definately a big fan of the Liberty Tree rolls. I don't know how it is at dinner (We've always just eaten lunch there), but now you have to make a special request to get rolls. They used to bring out even better rolls with honey butter and apple butter and they were unreal. A perfect side for the Pilgrim's Feast (Still the only item I've ever thought about getting on the menu).

LilDucky

The Minnie Bars with the Glaze! Not all the carts sell this specific kind, so I'm constantly checking out the carts at all the parks! I've had the best luck at MGM! I often find them there! :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

Figaro Fries are up there on my list, as well as hot dogs! I love WDW hot dogs!

tink rules

This is a tough one...

They used to have the Mickey Ice Cream Sandwiches at MGM

I love the citrus swirl and the spears of pineapple in Adventureland

I have to have cotton candy and the chocolate covered marshmallows from the Confectionary

My mom has to have her fudge ...

I like to end my days at MK with the Toll House cookies w/icecream

& I can go for a good funnel cake anytime.

Add to that all the deserts I get when I have dinner....

But now after reading this... I have so much more to look for!!!!

Dole Whip, huh?

tink rules

I have to add... The margueritas at Captain Jacks... They are lethal!!!! I had 2 one time when I was at the World alone and all I can say is I'm glad it was a really nice day because I ended up laying down on a bench by the lake at DTD and I just kept telling everyone I was enjoying the sun while I was sobering up....

I AM going to go and get one again this trip, but I'm going to go slower this time...

GoofyMom2

The apple strudel with vanilla sauce at Biergarten..... just too good for words........:slurp:

Always have to get a Mickey Bar.....

Watermelon soda at Ice Station/Club Cool

Another vote for Disney Hot Dogs!

<HOMER>
Free goo.... *drool*
</HOMER>

:lol:

Seriously, most main meals are out as being a veggie I have to either have custom stuff made or I have to "make do" (though making do at Disney is usually better than most places on the planet, they usually bend over backwards to help).

But my favorite off the shelf item has to be the now infamous Dole Whip with the Mickey ice cream running a close second. :)

iluvtigger

wdwwedding2004 said:
okay, i'm going to go back and read the posts AFTER i post because i don't want to be de-railed! haha..

Cheese Steak from Cosmic Rays
Pineapple Spear from MK
Burgers at Beaches N Cream!!!
My husband LOVES the cheesesteak from Cosmic Ray's !!!

DisneyFanLS

Can I have TWO favorites???

My ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT favorite is the Dole Pineapple Whip in Adventureland in MK....and a CLOSE second would be the Grapefruit Cake at the Brown Derby in MGM...(followed at a close third by the creme brule at Le Cellier Steakhouse in the Canada pavillion WS)...okay...okay THREE...SORRY!!!! :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

tomman710

Smores on a Stick (Seashore Sweets), Marinated Sirloin Steak (O'hana), Smoked Tomato Soup (Boma), Prince Edward Island Sound Mussels with Roasted Tomato Butter (Cape May Cafe), Beef n' Bleu (Earl of Sandwich), The "Elwood" (Houes of Blues) ... good topic ... I am salivating pretty bad.

Crzy4Dzny

Don't know how to spell it but my favorite thing is the biernets at Port Orleans French Quarters. Yummy. I like the Cheese Soup in Canada too.

shmmrname

Pineapple Float from Aloha Isle.... Boo to those who just get the ice cream!
Cherry Turnover from the Main St Bakery
Chocolate Shake from 50s Primetime Diner
Kitchen Sink from Beaches and Cream

That's enough for now

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom