What's your favorite WDW food item??

daverube

Original Poster
As I've stated previously...the Dole Whip float is my favorite. What's yours and where do you get it??

WDWKat26

I think there's already a post like this.

But I guess i'll chime in anyway, I really have a hard time choosing between the Strawberry Swirl @ Enchanted Grove and the Pineapple Float :)

Turkey leg and a churro in Frontier Land :slurp:
and
Mickey Premium Bar. I have to get one every time (and make a mess of myself whilst eating it)

col

ok so in categories mine would be:

food: cinammon rolls at main street bakery :slurp: , donuts from any resort gift shop my -faves are the powdered donuts, twizzlers (i wish you could get them where i live)

drink: frozen latte from main street bakery, frozen mocha from ghirradeli (?) at downtown disney; only 57 days left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:xmas: :sohappy:

Beuford

Chocolate Cake, Flame Tree Bar-b-q, AK.
Chicken Molle, San Angel Inn, Mexico Pav.
Spinach Dip, Sci Fi Theatre, MGM
Pina Colada, Pool Side, Poly.:slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

col

this sounds really sad but i dont care, i typed dole whips into the search engine where all the pictures are (because i was bored and everyone keeps talking about them) just to see what they looked like and a picture came up and i didnt know what they looked like but after looking at that picture they look tasty :slurp:

Pippa

In room pizza at Port Orleans

and for dessert, white chocolate and raspberry cookie from Goofys Candy Store at DTD

siliwishes

turkey leg

smart watermelon soda at ice station cool (better still have them)

soups at boma

taco salads at el pirata y el perico (darn!!!! why are they changing this place?!?!?!)

hcswingfield

From the Grand Floridian Cafe:

The Grand Sandwich - open faced hot turkey and ham with a rich Boursin cheese sauce and French onion straws

I can taste it now! When can I go back and get another one??????

nickcarraway

Mmmmm a Zombie from the bar at the Tambu Room at the Poly. Oh wait. You said food. Hmmmm. Today I'll say a Cobb Salad from the Hollywood Brown Derby. Usually, it's a Dole Whip but I'm fealing healthy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom