Whats your favorite sentence

zurgandfriend

There goes Schwarts in his hump mobile. - COP

LOL this line just kills me :)

Just for the record it's a Hubmobile, a line of automobiles build in the first half of the 20th century. I always find that line really depressing myself as an Uncle of mine owned a Hubmobile and more depressing because I remember him owning it, sigh.

VDisneyFan18

..This here's the wildest ride in the wiiiillllldddeeerrrnneesssssss

Africa, Asia, Brodway, Dinosaurs alive and well, you name it it lives here at Disney's ak park......a quote from the must dos

watch you head and step as you disambark

the nile river goes on for niles and niles and niles.....

....and a ghost will follow you home hahahahaha......

and my absolute favorite .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Welcome Home

lpet11984

So many good ones, but the one I haven't seen on the list yet that I thought I'd add is:

"It's the truth, it's actual- everything is satisfactual!" :)

MassScott84

"Strike your colors you brazen wench! No need to expose your superstructure!"

And by the same character...

"Shift your cargo deary. Show 'em your larboard side."

DABIGCHEEZ

I only heard my favorite quote once in all my trips down to WDW, but it has stayed with us and gives us a laugh each time we see Fantasmic!
The quote was yelled by a youngster about 6-7 years old that was sitting 2 rows behind us at Fantasmic!

He shouted with as much emotion and seriousness that a 6-7 year-old can have, " Mom, they just blew up Mickey!"

right after my second favorite... " Some imagination, huh?"

Crockett

Banned
"We've gathered here tonight, around the fire, as people of all lands have gathered for thousands and thousands of years before us; to share the light and to share a story."

"Mr. Twain, tis easy to see, hard to forsee, but I forsee the American Adventure to Continue... a long long time!"

"Soarin' to tower: You are clear for takeoff."

"This, as you may recognize, is a maintenance service elevator, still in operation, waiting for you."

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
and my absolute favorite .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
Welcome Home
[/QUOTE]

I would have to say Welcome home just makes me so happy when I hear it. I never heard it on the bus I have only heard it driving

Agent1964fem

por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas"

Wildnerness Lodge 1997
Caribbean Beach 2003
Port Orleans - Riverside 2005
Wildnerness Lodge 2007
Polynesian 2009
Contemporary 2011

rlm919

Since vacation is really the only time I am loose with my eating habits, it would have to be:

"Rob, party of 2, your table is ready."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom