What's your favorite ride at SeaWorld?

LittleMerman

Original Poster
In my opinion, SeaWorld has some of the best rides in Orlando! What's your personal favorite? I love Journey to Atlantis! I've never experienced a flume ride that turns into a roller coaster at the end. And the dark ride element is cool at the beginning! It's ready for a refurb but I hope it never leaves.

jeanericuser001

Infinity Falls. Currently its the best ride at sea world as turtle trek use to be my top favorite until it lost the 3d and got shut down. Journey to atlantis was great at one time but its got so many problems that it might be time to even consider a full redesign of the story elements as all of that now is completely broken. Alas I use to love the coasters but I had a head injury in the past and now my body does really poorly with negative Gs so I have to opt for the less intense rides.

LittleMerman

Original Poster
Infinity Falls. Currently its the best ride at sea world as turtle trek use to be my top favorite until it lost the 3d and got shut down. Journey to atlantis was great at one time but its got so many problems that it might be time to even consider a full redesign of the story elements as all of that now is completely broken. Alas I use to love the coasters but I had a head injury in the past and now my body does really poorly with negative Gs so I have to opt for the less intense rides.
Infinity Falls is pretty cool, I rode it for the first time a few weeks ago! Def broke out my poncho and shoe coverings. I looked like an astronaut but stayed completely dry (and otherwise would have been soaked!). Very fun and unique!

Crazydisneyfanluke

Journey to Atlantis was my favorite back around 2010, before it went under refurbishment to make the ride less scary.

Now my list would be:
1. Infinity Falls
2. Mako
3. Manta
4.Turtle Trek (Before 3d was taken away)

Their simulator ride needs a lot of help and a really good refurbishment. It should have come first before the ice breaker roller coaster.

Shows for fun:
1. Shamu Rocks
2. Blue Horizon
3. Sea lion show (Something taking Pirate Island)
4. I totally forgot the name of the shamu show before One ocean....

Notice a trend here?

LittleMerman

Original Poster
Journey to Atlantis was my favorite back around 2010, before it went under refurbishment to make the ride less scary.

Now my list would be:
1. Infinity Falls
2. Mako
3. Manta

Their simulator ride needs a lot of help and a really good refurbishment. It should have come first before the ice breaker roller coaster.

Shows for fun:
1. Shamu Rocks
2. Blue Horizon

Notice a trend here?
Are you thinking about Believe? I think that was the one before One Ocean.

MatheusPG

Now my list would be:
1. Infinity Falls
2. Mako
3. Manta

Shows for fun:
1. Shamu Rocks
2. Blue Horizon

Notice a trend here?
I still can´t believe that they took out the 3d and preshow build up of Turtle Trek, it is a great attraction, but now with the doors open and the show running on a loop, is just not the same thing, although it's still a good experience...

Club Cooloholic

In my opinion, SeaWorld has some of the best rides in Orlando! What's your personal favorite? I love Journey to Atlantis! I've never experienced a flume ride that turns into a roller coaster at the end. And the dark ride element is cool at the beginning! It's ready for a refurb but I hope it never leaves.
Journey to Atlantis at the San Diego Seaworld is insane!

jeanericuser001

Journey to Atlantis was my favorite until they changed the soundtrack and removed effects...now my fave is Mako...but Journey still takes that number 2 spot.
I think its time they overhauled it completely with a new theme. They originally had potential with the whole atlantis theme but alas it was never fully utilized properly. Then as effect after effect began to break down it got less and less enjoyable. Now its a mess with a bollywood music. The solution in my opinion would be to go full greek with it. Travel to atlantis and see a battle taking place between Monsters and Poseidon. They can use water effects, some visual effects, and some mythological monsters to make things a little scarey. The finale sees you cast forth out of Atlantis as Atlantis collapses around you.

LittleMerman

Original Poster
I think its time they overhauled it completely with a new theme. They originally had potential with the whole atlantis theme but alas it was never fully utilized properly. Then as effect after effect began to break down it got less and less enjoyable. Now its a mess with a bollywood music. The solution in my opinion would be to go full greek with it. Travel to atlantis and see a battle taking place between Monsters and Poseidon. They can use water effects, some visual effects, and some mythological monsters to make things a little scarey. The finale sees you cast forth out of Atlantis as Atlantis collapses around you.
That sounds cool! Agreed that Journey needs some love. Wild Arctic needs it first but I would love to see Journey get refreshed!

TheDuke

I would say Mako narrowly beats out Manta which are both excellent rides and probably in my top five coasters. Kraken used to be up there as well but sadly it's gotten too rough over the years.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom