Whats your favorite park music?

Mickey_777

The main street USA music loop is my top pick...Pirates loop is second. Innoventions plaza is great too as is the Soarin' song

OklaHoops

Best Music

A slight nod to Illuminations over Fantasmic. I think anytime I hear the music it just makes me smile and hum along.:animwink:

duff527

All great picks here and I could concur with just about everyone. Innoventions loop is definitely a favorite. I love the Epcot atmosphere and that loop defines it for me. The Flame Tree BBQ loop definitely embodies the AK feel, as well as the Pizzafari and Tree of Life loops. The Main Street loop is great as well - I try to catch it on live365 MouseWorld radio 1 from 9-10am as many days as I can.

I guess the underlying theme here is atmosphere. The Disney atmosphere is what makes it so special and keeps me and a lot of others going back. And if you've been there enough, your mind associates these tracks with that feeling without even noticing it!

I've always had this fear though... if I listen to these tracks too much away from WDW, and esp. at work, will I come to associate the music with those things instead of the World?

WDWGoof07

1. Illuminations: Reflections of Earth soundtrack - I get chills no matter how many times I hear it. It's so beautiful.
  2. Fantasmic
  3. Splash Mountain
  4. Polynesian background music (new and old)

Jay & Sue

I have the Millenium cd playing amost constantly here at work. I turn it down real low and it plays over and over again 8 hours a day.

Bairstow

It's a toss up for me between:

Tower of Terror Area Music Complete Loop
Jungle Cruise Queue Audio Complete Loop

I have a thing for music from the 30s and 40s! Plus I like the humor from the Jungle Cruise Queue!

The Tower of Terror loop.
It's not just the selection of the music in the loop but the subtle way its been mixed and distorted. That little bit of reverb just sets it off.
No BGM loop Disney has ever done has quite reached that level of perfection.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJTMi0RZK44

Another favorite of mine are the various native central American tracks that you would hear during the beginning of El Rio Del Tiempo. You never heard them for long, and couldn't hear any of them individually, but it created a wall of sound that really did a good job of setting the mood. Unfortunately the rest of the ride never lived up to the potential set by the first couple tableaux.

And of course now it's gone. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3PJzOQvsxg&feature=related

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Without question, for overall park, it's definitely Epcot.

My favorite piece of music is the Innoventions BGM. I also love the old Illuminations pre-show music (not as big a fan of the current version).

The MK Entrance BGM is pretty nice, too.

forevermickey

Oh my goodness, there are so many.... At Epcot.. I love Fountain of Nations!... LOVE the ending song of American Adventure.. these two pieces make me cry. I also love the song O'Canada, Listen to the Land(now it is just the music on the attraction:() I also love the Entrance music for Epcot. I love to listen to old Living Seas music when I need to relax. I love the illuminations pre-show music.. the piece that has the Nordic Roots

Magic Kingdom.. Love the loop music for Adventure Land with the "Tiki Gods"
Love Frontier Loop Music..... Carousel Of Progress, both pieces....Old Space Mountain Loop....Small World:lookaroun......PETER PAN!

Animal Kingdom.. Beauty and Bees... Flam Tree BBQ

Horizonstta

The Tower of Terror loop.
It's not just the selection of the music in the loop but the subtle way its been mixed and distorted. That little bit of reverb just sets it off.
No BGM loop Disney has ever done has quite reached that level of perfection.

This is my favorite as well. While there are many great pieces of music to choose from, from the various parks and resorts, I listen to this loop often.

Imagineer6

Mine has to be the Innoventions loop. I have four tracks of it, and my favorite one of those is the second one. I have these on a file, if anyone is interested in getting theme you can inbox me and I can transfer the files over skype.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Mine has to be the Innoventions loop. I have four tracks of it, and my favorite one of those is the second one. I have these on a file, if anyone is interested in getting theme you can inbox me and I can transfer the files over skype.

That's my favorite, too!!!

pumpkin7

my favourites have to be splash mountains loop, ccarousel of progress theme, and the main street electric light parade. that to me says disney and it's what i remember from going as a kid.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom