What's your favorite DVC Resort?

captainkidd

Pretty straight forward question, though for me, it's tough. Room wise, Wilderness Lodge Villas win for me. Plus the overall theme for the Lodge is awesome. Having just stayed at the Boardwalk Villas, that's right up there as well. The whole atmosphere of the place is just awesome.

sgtmgd

Boardwalk wins for me due to location...stunning views at night and the early morning..3 deluxe resorts close by...walk to Epcot or DHS....by far my favorite place

Upvote 0

Ariel484

I've only been to the Boardwalk and Beach Club Villas so far...we're planning on checking out Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani and the Villas at Wilderness Lodge in 2013. :)

I liked both BWV and BCV pretty equally, just preferred the decor of BWV. If I'd had a chance to use the pool at BCV when I stayed there (a short marathon weekend trip) that may have tipped the scales. Would love to try them all at some point.

Upvote 0

wiigirl

Boardwalk wins for me due to location...stunning views at night and the early morning..3 deluxe resorts close by...walk to Epcot or DHS....by far my favorite place
75.gif

Me too...but really hard to choose! :p

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Hard one, we just got back from Boardwalk, and it was simply amazing. But Wilderness holds a special place for me, and I have always been in love with the resort, so I would say at the moment its Wilderness. Followed closely by Animal Kingdom and Boardwalk. But Wilderness wins for me.

Upvote 0

Funfy

Pretty straight forward question, though for me, it's tough. Room wise, Wilderness Lodge Villas win for me. Plus the overall theme for the Lodge is awesome. Having just stayed at the Boardwalk Villas, that's right up there as well. The whole atmosphere of the place is just awesome.
We have stayed in Beach Club (Home), Treehouses (SS-Home), OKW, Boardwalk, BLT, and AKL. They all were great, but, if I had to pick one, it would be Beach Club. Beacuse: Location to technically 3 parks (walk through EPCOT to monorail to MK), pool, atmosphere and weirdly enough the smell of the place. :oops:

Upvote 0

Spikerdink

Love the all - haven't had a bad experience.... but for resort only (not proximity to parks, etc) my fave has to Wilderness....love the theming there. (Haven't stayed at BLT yet, but can't see it displacing.)

That being said here's my faves-

Best pool - Beach Club
Best rooms - OKW
Best food options - AKL
Best ambiance/people watch - Boardwalk
Best nightime - Boardwalk...maybe Saratoga too...
Best 'show' - The Water Pagent view from Wilderness

Upvote 0

DebbieL

BWV. IMHO, BWV has the two most important factors: theming and location. Would love to change the parking situation, but that's the only negative.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom