What's your favorite cereal?

HouCuseChickie

I must be the most boring person alive. To this day, Grape Nuts is my favorite cereal. Even as a kid and during college, I loved Grape Nuts. Second favorite...Rice Chex. Kix used to also be in the list, but they changed the formula at some point in the 80s to make it sweeter and I fell out of love 😂

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
I must be the most boring person alive. To this day, Grape Nuts is my favorite cereal. Even as a kid and during college, I loved Grape Nuts. Second favorite...Rice Chex. Kix used to also be in the list, but they changed the formula at some point in the 80s to make it sweeter and I fell out of love 😂
Grape Nuts? Isn't that just kitty litter?

Last edited:
I love cereal, I grew up in a house where some days it was cereal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and you'd think that might make me sick of it but I still love it to this day--probably because of all the yummy, sugary breakfast cereal options we have in the US. My favorite changes depending on my mood but my current fave sugary cereal is Lucky Charms, my favorite "healthy" cereal is frosted mini wheats.

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
I love cereal, I grew up in a house where some days it was cereal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and you'd think that might make me sick of it but I still love it to this day--probably because of all the yummy, sugary breakfast cereal options we have in the US. My favorite changes depending on my mood but my current fave sugary cereal is Lucky Charms, my favorite "healthy" cereal is frosted mini wheats.
You and I are cereal siblings! :cool: 👍
Which is much better than serial siblings :eek:

Diamond Dot

I still will have cereal for lunch and dinner if I'm in the mood, which is far too often. Another plus point for being single. I even bring home cereal from my trips to WDW, the ones we can't get over here.

I know it's not a cereal, but, the Eggo Pop Tarts are an abomination to humanity.

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
Dusting off this old thread because today my wife provided me with an interesting breakfast cereal she bought at ALDI.20240317_202140.jpg

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
Oh my gosh....I just scrolled back in the thread and 2 years ago I posted about a LIDL cereal that is just the same idea as my post from tonight......😄.....that's so funny!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom