What's your favorite cereal?

Lilofan

Kashi Go Lean Peanut Butter Crunch but I'm more of an oatmeal guy because it's better for my heart in the long run.

Last edited:

macefamily

I'm a blueberry fan so I need to try those blueberry Cheerios for sure. My favorite cereal was Life. I don't even know
if they make it anymore. I won't buy it because I know my kids won't eat it.
I also like CTC.

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
Captain Crunch is a top 5 cereal for sure.
If I was home right now I'd take a photo of my current cereals available for my daughter and I to choose from. (My wife does not partake in breakfast cereals :( )

But I'm not home.....So just take my word for it....we have:
Frosted Flakes, Blueberry Cheerios, Raisin Bran, Kashi Cinnamon Harvest Whole Wheat Biscuits, and CAPTAIN CRUNCH
...........I'm so embarrassed that Lucky Charms is not currently in my pantry :rolleyes: 😂

Last edited:

Vacationeer

In the Parks
No
Thanks Steve, I'm going to try those BB Cheerios.

For the enjoyment of sugar:
Lucky Charms! Yes, always yes. And Honey Combs used to be another favorite until they changed it.

Less guilty favorite:
Cracklin' Oat Bran, tastes like cookies :) And Special K with the dried strawberries.

Recently tried:
Cotton Candy Cap'n Crunch... not bad but the clear winner here is Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch, he's inviting you to munch!

NYwdwfan

Lucky Charms! Yes, always yes. And Honey Combs used to be another favorite until they changed it.

Less guilty favorite:
Cracklin' Oat Bran, tastes like cookies :) And Special K with the dried strawberries.

Recently tried:
Cotton Candy Cap'n Crunch... not bad but the clear winner here is Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch, he's inviting you to munch!
The Honey Combs box in my cabinet says, "It's back - original flavor". I buy it for the kids though so I can't confirm it really tastes the same as it used to.

Cap'n Crunch is my all time favorite. Then Lucky Charms. But these days I eat Raisin Bran - the ALDI version - because Kelloggs went and messed with the flake formula and it's not as good.

When my kids were in kindergarten they had to bring in a cereal box to decorate for Valentine's Day mailboxes. I only had sugar cereals and didn't want to be "judged" so I went out and bought a box of Cheerios and pulled the bag of cereal out and sent THAT box in!

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster

Less guilty favorite:

Recently tried:
Billy....I have Special K with Strawberries too......I knew I left one out. Now thanks to you my list is complete.
I've never tried Cracklin' Oat Bran. Sounds good though.

Vacationeer

In the Parks
No
The Honey Combs box in my cabinet says, "It's back - original flavor". I buy it for the kids though so I can't confirm it really tastes the same as it used to.

Thanks for letting me know. I gave up looking 2 years ago and actually wrote them a letter. While doing that I even found a site dedicated to fixing the Honey Combs' problems, lol. They messed the whole cereal up! Most importantly the texture, but the taste and size too.

Honey Combs added to my shopping list. Worth seeing if they are once again the awesome classic.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Fickle cereal favorites here, so I always mix a bunch of them together in my bowl! :p I like Cheerios, different kinds of granola, Rice Krispies, Shredded Wheat, and Cap'n Crunch. :hungry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom