What's your favorite at MK?

mickeysbrother

there are so many to choose from..... Has to be Carousel of Progress. God knows how many times ive been on it. You either love it or hate it. Thank god for me i love it and always have to ride it more then once. Its funny how many cool features there are inside you just have to look for them. I mean we all already know what everyone is gonna say.... You all know the song so sing along....

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Original Poster
We make a wish in the wishing well each trip too! :)
I also love the Kiss Goodnight - it's a new favorite thing of mine. I don't know if we'll be able to catch it, since being in the park that late probably won't happen for a while. We have fun finding paintbrushes on TSI, and I always try to get a ride on Cinderella's horse if I get the chance.

Oh that's right! The kiss goodnight! What time is that at? I really want to see it! :)

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
We make a wish in the wishing well each trip too! :)
I also love the Kiss Goodnight - it's a new favorite thing of mine. I don't know if we'll be able to catch it, since being in the park that late probably won't happen for a while. We have fun finding paintbrushes on TSI, and I always try to get a ride on Cinderella's horse if I get the chance.

Do you mean on the carousal?

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Original Poster
I actually don't know the time, I think it's maybe a half hour after official park closing time?

The horse is on the carousel, it's the one w/the bow on its tail. :)

Thanks! Do you know if they do the kiss goodnight on EMH and the MNSSHP nights? or just regular closing time nights?

Upvote 0

DizneyPryncess

Thanks! Do you know if they do the kiss goodnight on EMH and the MNSSHP nights? or just regular closing time nights?

I'm not positive, but I think it's probably done every night a little while after closing time. We just lingered around Main Street for a while and grabbed a bench to people watch. I think it was about a half hour and then it went off. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom