What's your favorite and least favorite ride at Disney?

A113PoCfan

Favorites:
MK: Pirates of the Caribbean/Haunted Mansion
EP: Spaceship Earth
HS: Star Tours/Muppet Vision (I know its a show)
AK: KS

Least Favorites:
MK: Stitch/Speedway/Aladdin Spinner
EP: Imagination
HS: GMR (Needs a refurb)
AK: Dino-Rama Area

LVgoN2WDW

My fav ride is defiantly haunted mansion!! There is so much to look at on that ride! Also love Peter pans flight!...and POTC. and rock'n roller....I LOVE (almost) EVERYTHING IN WDW!!!!

But...

My least fav is journey in to imagination *ugh* it completely is just disappointing compared to every other ride

Siren

My favorite ride is Expedition Everest. Splash Mountain and the People Mover are close seconds.

My least favorite ride is the Mad Tea Party (teacups).

Thrill Seeker

Fav. ride so far : Expedition Everest
Least fav. : The 'Great' Movie Ride (lol)

Haven't been on all of the rides.. one ride I really need to try is the rock n' roller coaster.. the wait was too long the last time I went so I didn't get a chance to go on it!

One nice surprise for me is that my favorite park is probably Animal Kingdom.. I'm not an animal person by any means, but the rides there kicked butt! Primeval Whirl, Kilimanjaro Safaris, Dinosaur, Expedition Everest... I never wanted to go to Animal Kingdom but I'm SO glad I went!

I could only think one ride for each other park that I thoroughly enjoyed as much.. MK : Space Mountain, DHS : Tower of Terror, Epcot : None...? Haven't tried Test Track so I can't really say.. Didn't enjoy Soarin' much (I think the seating arrangement needs to be improved drastically.)

What are your takes?

Clearly you haven't ridden my tour...

Disneydreamer23

FAVORITES:
MK- haunted Mansion
EP-soaring
HS- AeroSmith
AK-Dinasour

LEAST FAVORITE:
MK- astro orbiter
EP-Ellens Adventure
HS-back lot tour
AK-Dino rama? ( little dino ride like Dumbo)

copcarguyp71

Clearly you haven't ridden my tour...

Maybe you can give the captains over at Jungle Cruise some lessons. Although corny it used to be one of my favorites. We rode it three times on our last trip and all three times (with different captains) their delivery was terrible and it was clear they were "going through to motions" their annunciation sounded like they had marbles in their mouth. If you have any sway through the rumor mill or otherwise it might be worth dropping some hints around.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom