Whats your fave Disney parks "street performers"

WDW-Crazy

Everything at Hollywood Studios. We watched alot of the street performers for the first time on our recent trip and I'm so glad we did. Anyone see the guys from the "Hollywood Public Works"? Fredrick, Fillmore and their boss? Those guys were hiliarious. We laughed all the way through that one! The ladies dressed up on Main Street at the Magic Kingdom were good too.

WVParkfan

On our trip in August, it poured the rain one afternoon, so we slipped into the Tune In Lounge for a drink. The Citizens of Hollywood showed up, and we had a hilarious hour with them at the bar. We met Evie Starlight, Officer Club, and a couple of others. I vote for them as the best street performers!

gwhb75

Another vote for Citizens of Hollywood. My DS (6) was in the Vladimir Pooey show last year and still talks about it.

DAKOTADISNEY

Another vote for Citizens of Hollywood, especially Rosie and Toots. My husband walked out of DHS with red lipstick all over his cheek after Rosie got done with him. It was really funny.

hadesrules

As far as Boss Goobleman and Frederick go, we saw Hollywood Public Works on Oct 25, and they were both there. Maybe some common sense prevailed and they were brought back. Hollywood Public Works is the best show by far.

kapeman

I have been to EPCOT many times and have never seen or even heard about the World Showcase Players until now, unless Off Kilter, British Invasion and the lady at the China pavilion count.

Hmmm...

To the Google, Robin!

DebDeb

I was chosen to play the part of "Edna" last summer, so I would have to say "Romeo and Edna" are my favs at the momment. Laying on the screaming hot concrete in a dress was fun!! No really it was fun! My girls were jealous that they picked me! My husband on the other hand ran and hid so they wouldn't pick him:lol:

ddbowdoin

There was a Mexican Mariachi band outside of Mexico World Showcase. They were talented for sure, a group of maybe 7 or 8 guys. They were really nice, spent some time chatting and took some pictures afterwards. They told me they were from Arizona and had been playing Epcot for 20 years. That's pretty impressive.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom