Whats your fave Disney parks "street performers"

ewehrum

Original Poster
To help with the excitement of my trip to the world in 11 days, I've been watching some videos on youtube. I personally love watching all the different street performances at all the different parks. Like DHS Mulch, Sweat and Shears, or the Hollywood Public works. Or the World showcase players King Arthur And The Holy Grail, or Romeo and Edna, Street percussion etc... Just to name a few. So what's your favorite?

Mukta

Do the Taikko drummers in Epcot count? I love them.
The World Showcase players are also hilarious. Love their Romeo and Juliet.

WDWmazprty

Let's see, the Citizens of Hollywood, Jamminators, DeVine (or Ms. DeVine), PUSH the talking trash can, The Main St. Performers...um, thats all I can think of right now.:D

Texas84

Love the Jammitors, especially the special shows during festivals. Gardeners during F&G and cooks during F&W. Saw World Showcase Players for the first time Saturday. Hilarious! I was trying to figure out why there were two Brits and a Japanese woman but she was really funny. One of the Brits called her a rabid Pokemon. :lol: Also saw Mulch, Sweat & Shears for the first time. You have to follow them on their way back offstage. They are at their best messing with the crowd when they are leaving the park. Also love Honobono Minwa in Japan but she wasn't there. One of the girls in Japan told us she was seasonal? She needs to be permanent and on the schedule.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Citizens of Hollywood, although the World Showcase Players are a close second. Neither I or my so can get enough of the former though. He loves Vladamir Pooey and the rest.....:)

rct247

Citizens of Hollywood!!!

I think I would pay a full day ticket just to spend the whole day watching them.

I love them all, but Dorma Nesmond has to be one of my favorites for sure.

SewIn2Disney

The Kristos in Epcot used to be my favorite--you tube them if you don't know who they are---amazing show!

Does Off Kilter count as a street performer?

I also love Miuyki (sp?)--the candy maker in Japan. Too bad you don't get to keep her creations anymore. What a waste that must be!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom