Whats your Disney parks dress style?

Tink0102

For me I will be very casual. Shorts (even though I am glaringly white) and tee shirts or old navy tanks with either flip flops or my sneakers. Minimal make up( cause I will just sweat it off anyway) and some sort of Sun hat which means I won't spend a lot of time on my hair either. Of course for our dinner reservations I will take more time and care to be more presentable.
We have some friends going with us and I know the other woman will be more "dressed up" for the parks than I will. This just got me thinking about what your park dress style was.
Yes, I am 25 days away from the world and am in full Disney mode and don't want to think about work.

KCheatle

I basically wear the same things to the parks that I do to run. It's nike shorts and tank tops with the occasional windbreaker/rain jacket. Depending on where we're going, I either wear flip flops or tennis shoes. I always wear tennis shoes in Epcot because it's so much walking and I'm not likely to get my feet wet. In AK, however, I wear flip flops because I know we're going on Kali River Rapids and I can't stand having soggy shoes.

Upvote 0

sbkline

I wear alot of shorts and tanktops when I am there. If it's a cooler morning or evening, I will wear a short sleeve shirt, or maybe even a polo depending on if we are eating at a restaraunt that we think may deem worthy of better dress. But mostly tanktops, which my wife hates. She says they are very tacky and make me look like a tourist. My normal reply is that I AM a tourist, and that I am a married man, so I'm hardly out trying to pick up chicks so I'm more interested in being comfortable than I am in looking attractive to thousands of people who I will probably never see again. Ever. Except perhaps a few guests that I may run into again before the trip is over, or possibly the CMs, who I may see again next year. LOL

Oh ya, always shoes and socks. I have this hangup about men wearing sandals. My thinking is, no one needs to see my nasty feet and I don't need to see yours. So cover them up, I cover mine.

Upvote 0

jw24

Very simple. All depends on the weather but normally, it's shorts, T-shirt, sneakers, baseball cap and sunglasses for me! I'll sport a light jacket if the weather is cold or rains.

Upvote 0

luv

Depends on the weather, but I'm always comfortable!!

Now?...shorts, tees, sandals, flip-flops, tennis shoes, crocs. Whatever I feel like wearing or happen to be wearing when I decide to go.

Upvote 0

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Personally i find that anything less than a full suit is just unacceptable . Obviously a single breasted option is best if it is warm.Atop hat and spiffy Brouges complete the look.I Will concede the monacle in favour of a pair of sunglasses but if the weather gets warmer then i will just make my butler fan me harder.:D

Upvote 0

Jessica Meier

I usually go very casual. Shorts or capris, light weight shirts or t-shirts and my crocs. I am not a makeup wearer so just a good base of sunscreen and my hair in a ponytail and we are good to go. I am planning on getting a pedicure this year for our lazy evenings. Flip flops will be worn and I don't want to have Mickey and his pals running away in fear of my feet!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom