What's worse?

What's worse?

• Getting on the DME to leave

Votes: 25 22.3%
  • Or the walk of shame from your room with your bags seeing people arriving

Votes: 87 77.7%

• Total voters

Greg in TN

The "walk" ... always the walk. Whether it's Disney, or the beach, or ... where ever. I'm happy for the folks who are just arriving, but also wish I could go back in time and arrive, myself, all over again .....

World_Showcase_Lover007

My wallet is on fire and all my credit cards have melted, so it's time to go.;):)

Lol. One of the “best” meals I’ve ever had was at the Olive Garden right off-property near Hotel Plaza Blvd. After a week of Disney dining, the wife and I spent forty bucks at OG and ate like kings. I looked at my wife and said, “We can order everything!” It was the best feeling to get back to real world prices.

crxbrett

This is such a great topic and poll to discuss! I was just mentioning this to my GF before we went to WDW this past summer. I told her how the absolute best feeling is when you check-in to your resort and see people leaving and think to yourself, "I'm glad I am not in their shoes and am just getting here!"

Fast-forward to the last day of your trip and you are checking out and you see people just arriving and think, "Gee I wish I was in those people's shoes now and could just pull a Sam Beckett and quantum leap into their body!" LOL

Anyways, I had to vote for the check-out walk with luggage. Such a depressing walk. Usually by the time I board the DME in the late afternoon, I've had all day at the park to come to terms with the fact I am leaving. Still sad, though.

crxbrett

Neither option really just because we go for 14 nights each year by end i am ready to go home feet are tired body needs a rest from all that food i am honestly happy to see DME or people arriving.

I've only gone as much as 11 days, but never have been ready to go home. This upcoming year will be my first 14-day trip - but I still don't think I will ever be ready to go back home or wanting to leave.

No matter how long any of my trips have been, they always went by too fast and were not nearly long enough. I always wish I could have stayed another 3 or 4 days.

DarthVader

Sith Lord
Walk of shame, knowing you have to get back to reality. Though we've had some long-ish stays (10 days) and by the end of the say, we're pretty anxious to get back home, well I am at least. With a 10 day vacation, we give each park a couple of visits, also have plenty of pool time at the resort and have visited Universal.

This trip will be a bit shorter, but we probably won't do Universal

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom