What's with the wait times!? (hint.. they're low)

Model3 McQueen

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Micechat is reporting that since Veterans day, the crowds have diminished during the day time. Can anyone corroborate? I'd check the wait times now but it's still morning (9am AZ time).

Phroobar

Micechat is reporting that since Veterans day, the crowds have diminished during the day time. Can anyone corroborate? I'd check the wait times now but it's still morning (9am AZ time).
I can vouch that Knotts was at full capacity by 2pm on saturday. I think everyone that was priced out of Disneyland now goes to Knotts. When we left a 7 there were people still coming in!

mickEblu

I dunno. I was there on Saturday around 2:30 and it was moderately crowded. I feel that the crowds this fall are pretty close to what they were last year. It just feels a little bit more manageable because of the 14 acres SWL has added as well as all of the project stardusting.

Disney Analyst

Nice to see the Matterhorn down to a reasonable wait. 20 minutes on Friday afternoon. Also the park is dead and I wish I was there...

35 for Smuggles Run, Space Mountain, Big Thunder
30 for Haunted Mansion Holiday, Peter Pan, Indiana Jones
10 minutes for Splash Mountain
5 minutes for Small World

Model3 McQueen

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Adam the woo posted a video titled Disneyland was empty Thanksgiving night. What are the wait times now? And unrelated but why is the app forcing me to log in?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom