What's with the wait times!? (hint.. they're low)

Disney Irish

Premium Member
And you can book your next pass while you're in line for your current one, can book for the other park before you go there, can cancel/rebook on the fly, can see all FP options at once. Literally the best thing offered by Disney since the pay one price ticket.

PS - I hate Fastpass and wish we could go back to the old way, but short of that MaxPass is awesome.
Yes we can discuss the whole FP impact on the parks and why they are need or not needed. But MaxPass is the only way to go if FP is going to be at the parks.

Touchdown

Maxpass is fantastic. I haven’t been in DL today, but as I wait for Steakhouse 55 to open, I just booked my 3rd DL FP and now have Hyperspace, Indy and Matterhorn to look foreword to when I get over there after dinner. I spent the morning in DCA, did every E and D ticket there multiple times, took a nap and ready to close DL tonight.

George Lucas on a Bench

20190712_161435.jpg

TP2000

4:00 on a beautiful July Friday and Radiator Springs Racers is only 45 minutes and Pirates is 10, Matterhorn 20, Jungle 5, Hyperspace Mountain 35, Guardians 30, etc. That is incredible.

I know, right? The after work crowd today is all going to the OC Fair, so wait times will only go downhill from here for the next 8 hours until the park closes at Midnight.

Weather Central 2000 Update - It's currently 79 and raining at Card Walker's Magic Kingdom.

RobWDW1971

Maxpass is fantastic. I haven’t been in DL today, but as I wait for Steakhouse 55 to open, I just booked my 3rd DL FP and now have Hyperspace, Indy and Matterhorn to look foreword to when I get over there after dinner. I spent the morning in DCA, did every E and D ticket there multiple times, took a nap and ready to close DL tonight.

And as you indicate in your post, contrary to popular belief, there is no geofence, it is triggered once you scan a ticket into either park and is open until park closing so you can sit at home and book fastpasses to your heart's content.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
And as you indicate in your post, contrary to popular belief, there is no geofence, it is triggered once you scan a ticket into either park and is open until park closing so you can sit at home and book fastpasses to your heart's content.
Have you actually tested that? You are talking about MaxPass on the Disneyland App right? Because I've never been able to do that once I left the esplanade to walk back to my hotel for an afternoon nap.

RobWDW1971

Have you actually tested that? You are talking about MaxPass on the Disneyland App right? Because I've never been able to do that once I left the esplanade to walk back to my hotel for an afternoon nap.

Yup. Unless they have changed something recently, have had no issue doing it.

RobWDW1971

Well I was there last weekend and it wouldn't let me do it from my hotel room at the Anaheim Majestic which is right behind Galaxy's Edge.

Fair enough - your data point is more recent than mine. I'll experiment next time I go. I know it worked before because my wife was calling me a loser for sitting at home booking/cancelling FP times.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom