What's up with the changes in Stitch's Great Escape?

SpenceMan01

Sergeant Tibbs said:
I just have a quick question. I SGE really that bad? I havent gotten a chance to ride it yet.

I didn't think it was nearly as bad as everyone on here made it out to be. I found it enjoyable. I think it's because Stitch replaced a AE, which had a cult following on these boards. Go see it for yourself before you make up your mind.

imagineer boy

dxwwf3 said:
Well I just listened to Dolby's headphone track of the show (Great job by the way) just to listen to the new audio you are talking about. And I'm going to be honest with you, it made me cringe. But I will also say that if that's what it takes for more kids to enjoy the show, THEN I'M ALL FOR IT. Disney has made it pretty clear with this "rehab" that they are going to concentrate on pleasing kids with this attraction and I guess the new audio could help out some elementary school aged kids.

But man I doubt many people over the age of 10 are going to appreciate the little audio snippets here. You'll just have to hear them for yourself. When they read on posts they sound bad, but actually hearing them in the attraction...... :lookaroun

Where did you get the track? I wanna listen too. ( Sure, it will probably make me cringe too, but I have to judge it for myself :lol: )

dolbyman

you can download my files via #disney-central irc channel or bittorent download ..

if don't want to do either of those .. I can give you a direct link .. :wave:

imagineer boy

dolbyman said:
you can download my files via #disney-central irc channel or bittorent download ..

if don't want to do either of those .. I can give you a direct link .. :wave:

Its impossible for me to get onto Disney-Central. In that case, I would perfer a direct link. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom