Whats up with Eeyore??

MattyFresh

Original Poster
I was in a Disney store this past weekend and everything that I saw with Eeyore had him smiling and looking happy:shrug: Are they trying to give him a make over??

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Maybe people have stopped calling him an :lol: :D

IROC it

Given his age.. and his previous "down" look...

Perhaps the little blue burro found a female and employed a little blue pill.

:drevil:

Double meaning or pun is on more than one level.:hammer:

I was in a Disney store this past weekend and everything that I saw with Eeyore had him smiling and looking happy:shrug: Are they trying to give him a make over??

Its Disney... what did you expect.

Read the "Bambi, A Life in the Woods", and you'll get a real glimpse of just how much syrup Disney uses to enhance otherwise sad dark stories. I've always been amazed that Disney never erased Eeyore from the Pooh stories completely.

erasure fan1

Its more of that P.C. garbage like cookie monster having to eat veggies to promote healthy living.:hurl: Maybe Disney was scared of headlines like "Eeyore linked to childhood sadness!":lol:

Eyorefan

Its Disney... what did you expect.

Read the "Bambi, A Life in the Woods", and you'll get a real glimpse of just how much syrup Disney uses to enhance otherwise sad dark stories. I've always been amazed that Disney never erased Eeyore from the Pooh stories completely.

While they have kept Eeyore in the picture, they have never had the true character from the books. In the movie he is gloomy/sad, while in the books he is gloomy/sarcastic. You can just see him wondering what he did to end up having to share a forest with the Pooh and his not so bright friends. That's the Eeyore I love. :D

sbkline

I just thought of those "male enhancement" commericals with "Bob"...how he walks around with a huge smile on his face because of ummm...well, you know...

Maybe Eeyore has purchased some of that product. :D

Number_6

I just thought of those "male enhancement" commericals with "Bob"...how he walks around with a huge smile on his face because of ummm...well, you know...

Maybe Eeyore has purchased some of that product. :D

Those commercials are so wrong... the worst one was around Christmas time with him dressed as Santa and women waiting in line to sit on his lap.

As far as Eeyore goes, maybe he got hit with a Care Bear Stare... :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom