What's the process for CM's getting tickets for family and friends???

WDWmazprty

My cousin has been working for Disney for about a year or so now and she mentioned that she might be able to get us tickets to the parks whenever we come visit the next time.

Now, the last time we got we got free tickets to the parks from friends that worked in Disney was over 20 years ago! I can imagine the whole process has changed.

So, are free tickets available? What are the restrictions?

MissingDisney

Possibly you could ask your cousin. :)
Yes, CM get tickets but the type and how many are dependent on many factors. That person may also need to be with you. Your cousin would be the best to ask as they know their classification and restrictions. Another CM may be completely different.

Upvote 0

Tinker218

Cast members can buy tickets at a very small discount. The only way you are getting in free is with their guest passes attached to their Main Gate. They will only have 3 of those and will need to walk you in and remain with you for the day. Like the above poster stated you will need to check with your friend to check what their status is with the company, since there are so many different options for cast entrances. Also Hollywood Studios is blacked out for the remainder of the year to cast members and guest passes.

Upvote 0

Zé_Carioca

The "guest" tickets change depending on if they are full-time, part time or seasonal. Full time gets the main gate as @Tinker218 explained, part-time I am not sure and seasonal gets 1-day tickets after a certain amount of hours worked up until a maximum of 9 per year I think. Again, you would need to check with your cousin to see what she is eligible for. If she has no free tickets left, cast-members only get about 10% off buying tickets at the CM store, company D.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom