What's the Most Number of People...

Duchesse

I'm curious, what's the most number of people you have been to Disney with on one vacation? For me it's my whole family (mom's side) with 17 people. Lets just say it's not always easy making ADRs all the time for a party of 17!:D:wave:

In 2003, we were 18 people. I do love Disney, but I feel that they do nothing to help accomodate large groups like that. In fact, with all the dining restrictions I ran into this year, I actually felt a bit persecuted for being a large group. Almost every restaurant I tried to make dinner ADRs for, I was told we had to eat at either 3:30 or 8:30 (first seating or last). That absolutely doesn't work for us.

Not to mention the resort accomodations.... For my sister's family of six, two of her kids have to stay in someone else's room because there's no place for the six of them to stay together at any of the Moderates.

Ringo8n24

10+ friends we met over there. Needless to say, we did not see the group much after the first day. They went entirely too different to me. I have my methods of how I like to enjoy WDW and there was too much stopping to smoke. It became too frustrating to me. I like to keep my group small.

Tim G

I'm curious, what's the most number of people you have been to Disney with on one vacation? For me it's my whole family (mom's side) with 17 people. Lets just say it's not always easy making ADRs all the time for a party of 17!:D:wave:
102 people... no children...

Tinkerbella16

With family, 8 of us went on my first trip in 1992.

But the most ever was my senior class trip, it was over 600 of us at the All Star Sports. It was an awesome trip.

tigsmom

July of 2001- 9 people - 4 adults and 5 kids. We had a lot of fun, but it was a lot of work keeping track of everyone.

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Most I've ever planned a trip for is 7, although we had local friends join us for a couple days, which made an unwieldy group of 11.

Most I've ever spent time in the parks with was a Compuserve Florida Forum gathering in 1996 or so -- 48 of us hijacked a Jungle Cruise boat if I remember correctly. Pretty sure we way over the recommended capacity, but it was my favorite JC ride ever!

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
7, the saks, the sak grand parents and Mrs saks Dad. Hired a van and stayed off site in a villa. Gave the older ones a chance to avoid parks crowds and screaming brats. was also nice to have our own pool. Ignored the notice about swimming after 8pm, I mean if it were banned why fit pool lights.

Texas84

Our December trips are always over 10. I think our record is 16. I enjoy it, but I now have to go a second time every year so I don't have to play tour guide.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom