What's the longest youve ever waited in line?

Longest line?

• Open/ See now (no wait)

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 10 Minutes

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 30 Minutes

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • 60 Minutes

Votes: 26 30.2%
  • 90 Minutes or more [please specify:)]

Votes: 45 52.3%

• Total voters

mburk

We normally skip anything with over 30 minutes wait, but my wife won't dare miss curbside seats for any parade. So, we have waited over 90 minutes for various parades. (It seemed like much longer to me, but I know when to keep quiet:) )

kaos

I go back to the days when it was called "Turn of the Century" and was the first inverting coaster there. Of course, I also remember waiting for an hour to ride the Tidal Wave... backwards through a loop? You gotta be kidding... and when the Eagle went backwards for a whole season.. that wait was close to 2 hours.. but it wasn't any fun... I only went backwards once...

SnowWhite5669

I would have to say Splash Mountain, my husband and I were there with my in-laws and we didn't know how long the line was, from where we were standing we though we would be in and out. Well once we got into the actual line it was at least over an hour. My in-laws thought something had happened to us! We seem to always be pretty lucky and if the wait is too long, we know we can get a fast pass or just come back later.
Has anyone tried to single rider line at Fast Track? It's awesome, usually you only end up waiting a few minutes and sometimes you get lucky and get to go in the car with your party. :animwink:

Cheryl

I really haven't had to wait too long in any line on any of the rides. I think we waited like 30 minutes for the Winnie the Pooh ride when it opened but since they put FASTPASS there, it's awesome.

I have a problem waiting 30-45 minutes in line for, of all things my son's favorite ride, DUMBO! I don't know why but everytime we go down to MK, whether summer or winter, DUMBO always has a HUGE line! It drives me nuts!:brick:

Can we ride "Dumbo" again Mom?
Please, please, pretty please!

Cheryl:hammer:

MKingdom25

How about having to wait 30+ minutes to get out of Magic Kingdom and wait for the monorail, buses? I don't mind the wait really. When I am at WDW and I enjoy all of it, lines and all!

ToTBellHop

2½ hours for Superman: Ride of Steel when it first opened at Six Flags Darien Lake and 4½ hours for X-Flight when it opened last season at Six Flags Worlds of Adventure.

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
I waited about an hour for Peter Pan because my little brother wanted to do it. That is the only long wait because I usually avoid rides with long lines.

Thrawn

Account Suspended
2 and a half hours for Spiderman at IOA. It said 2 hours when we went on, and it was the only ride in the whole park we hadn't been on yet, so we were either leaving or riding.

disneydudette

2 hours for Splash Mountain....
45 for ToT....
1 hour for RRC....
3 1/2 hours to get to WDW:D :lol:

I like waiting in some lines than others....like I don't mind the ToT line cuz u can sit along the wasy..and its shaded......I hate the RRC line because everybody is crammed in and seperated by rope.....

copper

We waited over an hour (in December no less) for Body Wars when it first opened. We also waited an hour for test track, Jan.1999 soft opening, then it broke down as we were entering the cars. We got a ticket to skip the line for the next day. Usually, I'll find something else to ride instead of waiting on line. Now with fast pass, those long waits are eliminated.

Dizknee_Phreek

i waited about 2 or 3 years for TT...forget how long it took for it to open...definately was WAY off schedule.
as for standing in a line, that still goes to TT. it was my first time riding it, and my family wanted to stick together on it, so we waited in the regular line (no fast passes then) i think the wait outside was at least 30 minutes and when we got up to where you enter the building, it said the wait time was 70 min. we were getting fairly close to the end of the line when it breaks down. i have no idea exactly how long we waited, but it was at least 2 hours. i remember mom was getting worried cuz we had lunch reservations at Alfredo's in Italy. if memory serves me correctly, we barely made the reservations on time.
but that was the one and only time we went to the regular line on TT...now we go to the singles line, so we only wait 20 minutes at the most. but lately it's only been me riding it, so it works out great that way! i wish every ride had a singles line!

DanStat

Test Track

Test Track during Spring Break!

Lines usually aren't too bad, but this day was awful! I got all of that music stuck in my head too! :hammer:

james4023464

Originally posted by WDWManic
2 in a half hours for Test Track when it first opened, and its not even that great of a ride!
What are you talking about I love Test Track, it's a great ride, but that is my opinion. oh yah I'm still waiting in line for Beastly Kingdom:lol:

alee4eva

What are you talking about I love Test Track, it's a great ride, but that is my opinion. oh yah I'm still waiting in line for Beastly Kingdom

It's not BAD.. just not worth all the hype, nor the wait!

STGRhost

Working there REALLY spoils you.. Between being able to go when you want (or go BACK if a line is too long) and knowing people, I rarely ever wait for anything.
That said, we waited for about 3 hours for Test Track during Cast Previews...It broke down, of course. :) But there was a big group of us, so we had a good time with it (they FINALLY turned off the preshow/queue area effects after an hour - those poor dummies!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom