What's the Funniest Thing You've Ever Seen?

Coaster3001

Ok. Being a Charecter greeter one of the hardest things to do is close a line. So this one day in toontown i'm closing the line when a very tall dude approches me. (i'm only 5'5" and he was like 6'7") So anyway I told him that the line was closed but there were other Disney Friends available in the tent next door. Well with that the guy looks down at me and says, "I'm bigger than you is the line still closed?" With that I said there are Security officers bigger than both of us! Wanna find out? He left.:king:

SpenceMan01

Wow. These are great stories!

When we were down there in Jan., we were at MK, walking from Liberty Square into the hub. My dad looks over to the right as we are about to cross the bridge and sees a few people standing around. One of the ladies was wearing these really weird clothes and so he leans over to me asks "Where do you think she's from with clothes like that?". I was like "Uh... Dad.... that's Pocahontas". :lol:

pluto77

wondersofdave89 said:
I've seen a thounsand "funny things" at wdw. Oddly enough, they all involve old people on motorized carts.

lol. This woman actually made me mad. But it was pouring down rain so everybody was leaving the park. Well along comes this lady on a motorized cart and she's just beeping saying excuse me. Well she stopped for like a second, then she say's "excuse me" and takes off without giving this other girl probably in her 20's a chance to move. So the lady runs over her foot, and the lady in the motorized cart kept saying "excuse me excuse me" and the other lady was like "will you please get off my foot." Then the lady in the motorized cart was actually getting mad at her, and so was her family! I was like "Hello? your on this woman's foot and your getting mad at her?"

OmegaKnight

I remember I was at Italy in Epcot's World Showcase watching the Imaginum Statue act. There was a little boy about 8 or 9 years old who couldn't figure out if the statue was a real person or if it was fake (we of course know its a real person.) He kept trying to figure out whether or not this thing was real. He kept asking the crowd watching the show if it was real and he was just so perplexed.

Disney_Belle

last april my brother and i were in line to go on Rock N' Roller Coaster, and we were just leaving the recording studio and in line to get into the loading area. Well the CM was doing the speech about how to stay behind the yellow line the automatic doors will open towards you momentarily... well someone in line had very bad gas. and it stunk really bad lol. well the CM was trying to say what he had to say but all the guests in line were making faces and holding their noses. The CM trying so hard to keep a straight face just started laughing :lol:

whenever i go with my aunt and cousins we videotape things people do. One day we were waiting in our parade spot for SADCT on main street and this guy was shoveling popcorn into his mouth by the handful. the only thing was, the poor guy kept missing his mouth. lol. he would just lose popcorn as he was eating it he was too busy checking out the ladies to notice, that is til the birds found the popcorn around him haha. we got it all on tape :)

pluto77

It's always funny seeing the birds attack people's food. They're so used to people that they will just swoop down and steel someones fry off of their tray.

We had this duck come up to us while we were eating by Casey's, and the duck was begging us for food, it was just like a dog. So even though you're not supposed to my friend did give it a fry and it about took her finger off. But it was following us for awhile after that.

diddy_mouse

i remember one funny thing i saw as we were walking around Tomorrowland....there was a couple of people who were feeding a squirrel (i think it was a bit of bread or something) it was cute to see the squrrel so close to them, then someone had a whole ritz cracker and the squrrel stood up on its back legs, took the whole darn cracker in its mouth, then ran off with it. i found that pretty funny.

Cynderella

I will never forget this.....we went with my grandparents a couple of years ago and they got the Electric wheelchairs for the first time. My pop got it fine but my mommom was having some trouble. We were at the food place in tomorrowland(the now noodle place) and no one was around. All the chairs were up on the tables and my mommom was still having some problems and she hit reverse and was backing up all over the place and ran into tables and was knocking chairs off. it was hilarious... :lol:

psuchad

While on the Tower of Terror my dad started yelling from the back row for everybody to put their hand up for the drop. When we got to the photo stand afterwords the picture was great. My dad with his hands up yelling and the rest of the elevator turning around looking at him like he was nuts. We bought the picture.

This may only be funny if you were there or have seen my on-ride photo but...

I have a real problem with the acceleration of RnRC. When everyone around me is either lappin up the thrill or just dealing with the force of it, I'm wetting myself during the countdown and screwing my face up and digging my finger nails into the shoulder rests. I've been on it several times and now three times on Rita at Alton Towers in England which is of similar nature and I just can't get used to it! It destroys me every time. Everyone who sees it just has to laugh at my expression of terror and strain.

Another, probably more interesting one was when our family was sitting waiting for SADCT and this day was averaging 100-105 degrees. My brother was sweltering so he thought it would be a good idea to remove the lid from his spray fan and pour water on the ground where he was sitting. Stupid boy! The walkway is sloped and so the water trickled through everyone elses bags and bums nearby! It was so funny when they all realised!

Another little 'titter' was had at chef mickeys - All the characters come out in chef's gear apart from Pluto who only wears an apron. He turns around and breifly looks just like a human wearing nothing but an apron! O we laughed...

Well that's enough from me!

shakes20

The funniest thing that I have ever seen was a couple of years ago. My family and I were in Epcot's World Showcase and had made our way around to Morocco (my personal favorite next to Mexico). We saw a sign announcing that Jasmine was greeting guests there, and we knew that our youngest daughter (3 years old at the time) had wanted to meet her very badly, so we made our way to the room where Jasmine was. Madilyn (my daughter) was kind of shy so Jasmine sat on the floor and asked Madilyn to sit by her. It was all going great until Madilyn became fascinated with Jasmine's outfit, particularly the jewels on her top. It was at that point that my daughter began to feel the costume, and consequently 'feel-up' Jasmine. I was alternating between extreme embarrassment and absolute hysterics at the whole scene. Luckily it was captured for all time on video! :drevil:

TheOneVader

One tiem in Animal Kingdom, we passed what looked like a small school group. They were all sitting down, and then one of them screams. Apparently a bird pooped on her leg. Everyone around her was like, "Don't move, get the camera!" But she was screaming to get it off... But I always watch out for birds anyway, ever since one pooped on my head in New Orleans... :hurl:

ripleysmom

One time we were in Epcot by the restrooms and all of the sudden I hear yelling. I turn around to look and there is a maintenance person loudly berating another maintenance person. Boy was I indignant!! You don't yell at people at WDW....especially not the employees!! Just when I was going to find someone to report them to another employee comes up and starts yelling at both of them. Then one of them did something that made me realize it was an act...they sure had me fooled.

They were funny as heck though and we watched them for several minutes and laughed hysterically.

philsfan2185

wondersofdave89 said:
I've seen a thounsand "funny things" at wdw. Oddly enough, they all involve old people on motorized carts.
Some lady ran over my foot when I was waiting for my parents outside Wonders of Life :lol: and she didn't even say sorry :brick:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom