What's the first thing you do when you get to the parks??

PUSH

MK- Get FPs for Space (possibly hop on), then head to Fantasyland to knock those attractions out
Epcot- Have certain members get FPs for Soarin', while we head to TT
DHS- Have same members as above get FPs for TSM, while we head to ToT or RnR (maybe both depending on lines)
AK- FP for EE and hop on, then head for KS

Sometimes we get breakfast first, but it's not as common.

Upvote 0

Disvillain63

Magic Kingdom or Epcot depending on time of day of arrival and EMHs.

MK: Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, or Pirates of the Caribbean (depends on who is with us)
Epcot: Test Track or Soarin'
DHS: Toy Story Mania (grab fastpass; get the first ride in and come back later for the fastpass time); then head to ToT or R'n'R
AK: Kilimanjaro Safari; then go get a fastpass for Expedition Everest

Upvote 0

PUSH

I always pick up a park map first, even though I don't really need one, I just like to have it!
After that we head to whatever top attraction we have chosen to make sure we enjoy.

I actually grab a map on the way in and out. One to use as a fan if I need it, and one to keep as a souvenir. I actually grab both an English and French one on the way out.

Upvote 0

mousehockey37

I know for DHS we are heading straight to Toy Story to ride it and get FP for later but what about the MK and AK and Epcot?

For MK I am thinking we'll head to Little Mermaid or Peter Pan. Not sure about the others.

At DHS, just about EVERYONE runs for TSMM and the fastpass machines. Last trip, the DGF and I were there when they opened and by the time we bolted through the park (getting yelled at by CMs to walk, etc ya know, cause they don't see this everyday and everyone else was keeping pace or passing us), the fastpasses were up to noon already and we luckily only had a 20 minute wait, we actually got to Mr. Potato Head in the queue before we hit the line itself. This was attempt #2 that we made at getting on TSMM by the way.

So, good luck with the same game plan that EVERYONE has for DHS.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom