What's the first thing you do when you get into MK?

papa

We walk down Main Street and head to the people mover. Every vacation starts with this ride. It's nice to see so much of the park at a slow pace.:p:p:p

SDisney90

First I take in all the feelings I get from walking through the underpass, stepping onto Main Street then seeing Cinderellas Castle..Then I run to Space Mountain:)

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Usually head straight to Adventureland and do everything there at the beginning of the day... Not really sure why. I just always go in a circle starting from the left, walk through fantasyland to tomorrowland towards the end of the day, then catch fantasyland at night when all the little kids leave.

draybook

On our first few trips, we usually grabbed Peter Pan FP's on the way to the Haunted Mansion. Here lately, we're been heading over to Tomorrowland first.

lpet11984

Gaze at the castle, snap a few artsy pictures, savor some of the sights/smells of Main St USA, and make our way to Tomorrowland for Space Mnt/TTA or back towards Fantasyland for a massive cinnamon roll from Gaston's.

TBrooker11

First thing is either HM a few times or Pirates/Aladdins/Jungle Cruise.

I would do the Mountains first, but I am a baby and am scared of 2 of the 3 haha.

Tom

Beta Return
My wife has a compulsion with pamphlets, ha! She doesn't save them, but she MUST collect them. So, in the tunnel she has to score at least 1 of every pamphlet available. Then, and only then, can the vacation truly begin. We always ride "Small World" first. It's just a tradition. Not even sure it's a tradition we enjoy. But it's always first.

I have a work acquaintance, who is also a friend of mine on FB, who e-mails or messages me every time he sees I'm taking a trip to WDW. He always asks me to pick up each of the four park maps....in every language. I oblige every time, but then we never seem to cross paths. So I have a giant stack of international park maps on one of my shelves at work. One day I'll stop by his office and drop them off :hilarious:

Ben_since_1971

I take a nice stroll up Main St, just drinking in the sights. Beyond that, it's whatever we have planned for the day.

I do have a tradition though when I leave for the last time on my trip. I have been going to Disney World since I was 5 years old in 1971 - it has been a part of my entire life. My last night in the MK, before I head out the tunnel, I stand at the end of Main St by the train station, look back to the castle and tip my hat, always saying 'until next time'.

Launchpad McQuack

We walk down Main Street, try to soak it all in, and usually now get pictures taken in front of Cinderella Castle. Like many people here, the first ride for my wife and me is Pirates. After that, it's usually Haunted Mansion.

Not me but my sister, apparently not matter what time we get into the park her sugar is always bottoming out so she has to go to Main Street Confectionery for a king size Snickers

BJones82

No matter what park we are in the first things we do are get a Mickey Ice Cream bar... They just make me feel like I am truly there finally :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom