What's the first thing you do when you get into MK?

lightningtap347

Original Poster
My family tradition is to head straight to Buzz Lightyear! Every time we go, that's always the first ride of the day, and the last ride after Wishes. What's your favorite thing to do when you first enter MK?

Sage of Time

I think: "WOW! I'm home! So beautiful! ....where are all the trees? Oh. Right. No trees. Man, I miss Disneyland."

And then I usually just shrug that off, smile, and enjoy being back "home". :)

(Sometimes I get a little teary eyed. First time I walked into Disneyland, I was crying. Manly tears were shed.)

AndyS2992

Head for Space Mountain since it's a tradition, we don't even care for SM that much any more. Big Thunder and Splash are our favourites so we might switch it up this time.

Mr Toad

We usually walk thru Main Street and head towards Adventureland. Then go thru Liberty Square and then Frontierland.

JasonDeyoung

95% of the time walk up Main Street and head to adventure land. The other times up Main Street to Tomorrowland or cut through to 7dmt

BWK05

After a picture in the front of the Castle we then head to the Mad Tea Party. It's my daughter's favorite
ever since her first trip.

Daniel Johnson

I usually tear up at the tunnel. Reminds me of my dad. Then we head to space mountain. Then we usually make it to fantasyland and move counter clockwise through the park...we only go counter clockwise because I have to get a potato in liberty square for lunch/snack...

onnianfage

Head straight for Space mountain.
3n.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom