Whats the deal with the jungle cruise

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Mouse's Magic said:
I am workin The Jungle Cruise this monday from 3:15 to 11:45. IF anyone wants to come ride my boat feel free. Come to the exit and ask to ride Skipper Brians boat and they will be more than happy yo put you on! :)

I didn't know that you could request a certain boat/skipper.
I thought that you had to take whatever boat came up next, in order to prevent the dock from getting too crowded with people.

Did the rules change or was I just mis-informed?

gboiler1

So many prefer at night?! We did the night version at DL a few years back and were disappointed. The spot lights on the scenes made it hard to see all the detail and much less realistic, but that was before rehab. Perhaps we'll be able to try both day and night this year at WDW and compare.

unkadug said:
I didn't know that you could request a certain boat/skipper.
I thought that you had to take whatever boat came up next, in order to prevent the dock from getting too crowded with people.

Did the rules change or was I just mis-informed?

If you go to the exit there is a podium. If you ask one of the skippers or coordinators who are standing there to ride a certain boat, they will be happy to let you know when that person will be on a boat and will be coming aroudn the river. :)

stand up in a boat

ok i dont know about the animals looking more realistic... i mean they are great, but in the end they are still making the same very mechanical movements they always have. i guess with the shadows it does effect this somewhat so ill give you that. i love riding at night just cause it seems like the skippers are funnier. in my experience they arent just making the same bad puns the whole ride but actually telling jokes that may not have to do with anything. its like a floating stand up comedy show, its hilarious

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom