What's the center of your WDW universe?

CastleBound

i understand both of those...any place we stay at on our trips makes me feel that way especially AoA, my kids love it. As for the Magical Express, we just did that for the first time on my last trip. we usually drive 19 hours to get to disney and our last trip we finally flew. I loved those busses and what they meant. But driving in, that welcome sign over the road has always been the "official" start to our stay.
Agreed, the sign is always an amazing sight and definitely goosebump inspiring. I had the chance to drive myself in this past March for a day, and it was a great feeling. While taking the buses, you can still see the sign so I'll take that any day.

KCheatle

This is tough....

(1) No matter where I am, I feel a sense of calmness in the morning at WDW. I love opening the door to our room to wake up the kids and have it just be the relaxing sounds of birds and water splashing from the WL waterfall. I love pulling up in the boat to MK in the morning. I love walking up to Epcot in the morning. I love mornings in WDW.
(2) Walking through the tunnel onto Mainstreet USA. (I don't think I need to explain that to anyone on here!)
(3) Standing underneath the Epcot ball (again, no explanation necessary)

Doug Means

This is tough....

(1) No matter where I am, I feel a sense of calmness in the morning at WDW. I love opening the door to our room to wake up the kids and have it just be the relaxing sounds of birds and water splashing from the WL waterfall. I love pulling up in the boat to MK in the morning. I love walking up to Epcot in the morning. I love mornings in WDW.
(2) Walking through the tunnel onto Mainstreet USA. (I don't think I need to explain that to anyone on here!)
(3) Standing underneath the Epcot ball (again, no explanation necessary)
i do like how when i first walk out of my room and around the resort early in the morning and how quiet it is as families have not started getting around yet or kids don't quite have the energy up yet as they get ready for breakfast...no ones around the pool, either. but you can just feel the energy in the air and know that the excitement of the day is just about to explode.

Stevek

Standing dead center at the front of World Showcase with WS lagoon in front of me and Spaceship Earth behind me...amongst many amazing places in the resort.

KCheatle

i do like how when i first walk out of my room and around the resort early in the morning and how quiet it is as families have not started getting around yet or kids don't quite have the energy up yet as they get ready for breakfast...no ones around the pool, either. but you can just feel the energy in the air and know that the excitement of the day is just about to explode.

You described it perfectly :):)
disney-s-wilderness-lodge.jpg

LAM378

Another vote for Y&BC. I stayed there often with my family when I was a kid, and everything about it feels like coming home.

I get a peaceful, happy feeling walking into Epcot from BC. I love the landscaping, the music, the water--it's just a perfect place.

And of course, the tunnels into MK. Walking through them is never not exciting, and the old attraction posters still delight me every time.

jengrey

Right out in front of the BTMRR entrance. I remember my dad taking a picture of the family (including cousins, aunt, and uncle, who were there, too) back in 1987. That was my favorite trip I've taken to WDW. So many great memories. My mom still has the picture in a frame somewhere in her house.

LadyBelle

In the Parks
No
I can remember walking into the MK and seeing the castle. I don't care what age you are, it's just a magical place.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom