whats the best?

WDWPrincess87

Original Poster
Hello everyone! well i havent written anything in a while because school has started and i'm so busy trying to graduate so my boyfriend and i can go to disney for 10 days in september!!!! i can not wait!!! so i was wondering what is eveyrones opinion on the best place to eat?? canada used to be the best but the last time i was in disney they were a very big dissipointment :(:hurl: but i love the coral reef now!! and i'm not a steak person but thats what i got and it was so yummy!!! there are so many to choose from and so many more left i have to try lol. so what do you all think is the best? where would you recomend going?? have a great day everyone!!

zurgandfriend

Some of our favorites
California Grill – great food and view
Whispering Canyon - anytime
Kona Café – anytime; but our favorite is for breakfast
Ohana
Biergarten
Bistro de Paris
Shula’s – A guy place
Yachtsman Steakhouse
Boma - Buffet
Jiko - as advertised Flavors of Africa

jensdisney

I absolutely love the food at Disney! We are from steak country so I have yet to get a steak there but the seafood is fabulous. We tried a few different places last time and came up with a list below that we are doing again on April! Hope it helps.

Tepan Edo
Coral Reef
Cape May Buffet - Supper
Boma - Breakfast buffet

We are trying a few new ones as well and was wondering anyone's opinion on them as well!

Jiko
Captain's Grille
Cap'N Jacks
Yak & Yeti

Thanks everyone!

WDWmazprty

Everyones choices above are great! Now, if you're looking for steak, you can't go wrong with Le Cellier or Yachtsman Steakhouse; AWESOME! :slurp:

The MadHatter

Bluezoo in the dolphin.

http://www.swandolphinrestaurants.com/bluezoo/

check out this link and look at the pics and the menu. i dare someone to find a better restaurant. The flying fish and cali grill are good too and they used to be my favorites but this place trumps all. this is actually one of my top restaurants that i have ever been too and i have eaten a lot of food.

erasure fan1

I love Ohana, the food is really good and so is the atmosphere. I also really like whispering canyon (except the needing ketchup part):lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom