What's Something You've Never Done?

Lynx04

Never done Toon Town, Dinasour (was under rehab the first and only time I went to AK), most in Fantasy Land, Who Wants to be a Millionare.

Gucci65

Flights of Wonder and Pleasure Island are the only two I can think of at the moment. I'm not too worried about PI - I'll wait and share that experience with my daughter when she's old enough.

MissM

I've never ridden the Astro Orbiter at MK, nor Splash Mountain (but I won't do either because of fear of heights and fear of falling).

I've never done Tower of Terror or RnRC (but I won't do either of those either).

I've only been to a handful of the major things in AK since I've only been there twice and both times for only a few hours at a time.

I've never seen Honey I Shrunk the Audience at Epcot (though when I was a kid I did it's predecsor, Captian E-O) but I think I've done everything else (including Mission: Space which was a bit intense for me.)

I've not seen all the assorted stage shows and I never stop to actually watch the parades (I tend to go on rides during that time.)

I've been to Typhoon Lagoon when it very first opened years ago, but never River Country (now closed of course) nor Blizzard Beach.

I've been to Downtown Disney, PI, Cirque but never Disney Quest.

Last but not least, I've only ever stepped foot in the Wilderness Lodge. Never been to any others. (Not including the monorail ride which technically takes you through Contemporary, but that's doesn't really count.)

We tracked down things we hadn't done at MK earlier this year - things like Toon Town stuff (Goofy's Barnstormer is for kids, 10 seconds long and not worth the line), Country Bears (dear gods, that was awful and you couldn't understand half of what they said. The other half was downright creepy!) and Tom Sawer's Island (fun to kill some time but not a must do unless you have kids). It was fun because we went through the map and specifically made a point to do things we hadn't before or normally didn't. :)
-m

DCL

I have never done the Riverboat.... or the Mike Fink Keel Boats.... are those even still there?? I was down in June this past summer and I didn't see them. And I dont remember seeing them for the past few years :veryconfu

Yenfid

Epcot-The film in China, Living Seas, Food Rocks, Circle of Life Movie, Test Track-(always breaks down when I'm on it, never made out of the building)

Studios-Honey I shrunk the Kids playground

Animal Kingdom-Kali Rapids, Pocahontas, Flights of Wonder

Magic Kingdom-Swiss Family Tree House

And two BIG sins

I've never had a Churro or a Turkey Leg I know gasp! :eek:

I would also like to eat at Canada, Norway, Crystal Palace, 0's Prime Time, and Flaming Tree

surfsupdon

Well, I ahve never ever ridden Dumbo, a true classic.

The line had always been so long, and now that I am somewhat older and planning ahead, I would like to save Dumbo and ride it with my young children, so we can all experience a Disney World "First" together. I've been on so many rides so many times, but Dumbo has always alluded me. My first ride will be with my kids, and I'm excited.

Ohhh, I am so glad my parents took my sister and I to Disney, we are all so lucky (anyone how has been!!)

Lee

Adventurer
Never done...hmmmmmmm...let's see...

None of the films in World Showcase
Playhouse Disney
Food Rocks
Circle of Life
Making of Me
Nothing in Toontown except Barnstormer

...eh...that's pretty much it.

dxwwf3

I've never done:

Stitch's Great Escape (Pre-mature, but it will never be seen nonetheless)
Playhouse Disney
Tom Sawyer Island
Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade
Rafiki's Planet Watch (Saw it when it was Conservation Station and never cared for it)

things I haven't done

Well, in the 8 months that I wasn't there, I didn't do *thinks*

~ The water parks
~ The mini golfs
~Mickey's retreat
~Camp Minnie Mickey
~ A lot of things in epcot like like journey of imagination and An American Adventure. AND TONS AND TONS OF MORE ATRACTIONS.
~Liberty Square "hall of presidents"
~ Big Bear in the Big Blue House ;_; and I really wanted to see that

That's all I can think of from the top of my head.

I've eaten inside the castle and believe, 20 dollars was NOT worth that piece of s#*$#$T
stuffed meat spicy thing. That was so gross!!! I wonder why they don't have a big selection. Even the butter there is nasty! ~_~ I rather waste 20 bucks at Peco's Bill Cafe anyday next to that gross food they have at the castle. It's more of an ambiance then quality. I also rather spend the 39 dollars "Kings Plate" In morocco as well. It comes with breast of chicken, a nice eggplant salad, (if you want that) some beef stuffed sugar things, cous cous with veggies and for desert a crepe with honey and brown sugar sprinkled on it with vanilla icecream and almonds. NOW TOP THAT!! LMAO!! But yeah >_> you can tell that I spent most of my time in the resturants of morocco and japan. >_>; Anyhow!!

zips!!

aimster

Here's a big one... Animal Kingdom. Never been there. Also never been to the water parks or stayed at a Disney resort.

DisneySaint

I have not seen:

Winne the Pooh, any of the WS movies, Flights of Wonder, The Lion King theatre show, Tarzan theatre show, and Astro Orbiter.

MCMike37

There is very little in the parks that I have not done. A tradition my family had was to eat at different restaurants for every trip, so I have eaten at all the restaurants in the parks (Including all of the EPCOT pavilions) as well as pretty much most major restaurants at all the resorts. Been to and done Blizzard Beach (With no huge desire to do that over Typhoon Lagoon), done the miniture golf, pool tours, water sprites/mousies, sailed, canoed, biked, fished, done the behind the scenes tour, drank at many different hotel lounges, partied at Pleasure Island, Watched the fireworks from the top of the Contemporary and beach at Fort Wilderness and Polynesean, seen the Christmas decorations of all the parks and different resorts, watched the 4th of July fireworks from the Magic Kingdom, Been on the Disney Cruise (3-day to attend my brother's wedding)

A few things I can think of off the top of my head I have never done, Horseback riding, anything at or dealing with the Disney Institute and Wide World Of Sports, the food and wine festival, the gardening behind the scenes tour (Always looked really interesting), take a 7-day Disney cruise, and the biggest one I would like to do is check out the Animal Kingdom lodge. Didn't get around to it my last trip and now I am on the wrong side of the country.

Mom's the word

Anything that drops me, spins me (fast) or attempts to make me motion sick - haven't done them and won't ever do them. Still need to try out a number of restaurants all over the World. Haven't been to Conservation Station - this trip we'll check it out. Missed Aladdin last time, closed this time. :( Haven't stayed on property . . . one of these days!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom