"What's Next?" presentation December 7th

psukardi

I really think they will announce something big. They know that they need to and its the day after fantasyland opens so...

I'm cautiously optimistic that they announce something large coming to the park along with dates. Market share is slowly skewing and people keep going for their butter beer. TDO needs to recognize the long term stability and profits of the organization need to be addressed. Cutting costs for one fiscal quarter to get a bonus doesn't do you any good if you drive away customers.

bubbles1812

My guess is they are going to announce the addition of...wait for it...more bathrooms! (Theme yet to be decided) ;) Or they are just going to announce the cancellation of Avatar ;)

In all seriousness, I do hope they announce something big. I hope it's Carsland. It will be really disappointing if it's not a big project of some kind. That being said, I will not raise my expectations that high as it is Disney afterall and they are the kings of underwhelming at this point in time

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Similar "What's Next" presentations at Disneyland have been used for updates on things in progress and to announce small little things (e.g., tags to World of Color). In that vein, I would guess that the "What's Next?" part will be mainly 7 Dwarfs Mine Train, Maybe the Grand Floridan DVC will be discussed, and perhaps the restaurant upgrades (California Grill, for example). Perhaps we'll hear about new MK parade(s) and new DHS show(s). But I'd be surprised if there's a big announcement, because that would take the thunder away from all the stuff that just opened (FLE and new Test Track), which is where they want most of the press coverage.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom