What's Next...Predictions!

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Original Poster
So.....we all discuss what we HOPE or WANT to happen at WDW. However, this is a thread for what we THINK will happen. A kind of put your money where your mouth is kind of place.

So..this was in the press release for the D23 gathering in August -"Walt Disney Parks and Resorts will be showcasing its “great big beautiful tomorrow” with a sneak peek at imaginative new experiences in the works for Disney Parks around the world, Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney and Disney Vacation Club." We also know that October can be a big announcement month. With that in mind, here are the rules for this game. Predict (be specific) what you think will be announced for WDW before the end of October (including the D23 convention). The "year of we ain't doing nothing" is a perfectly valid if grammatically confusing prediction. At the appropriate time each correct prediction will be awarded with appreciation and awe.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Original Poster
Predictions and stuff

Here's my short and sweet list -

Pandora in DAK will be announced shortly after D23. :lookaroun

Krack

Announced by October 2011? Four months?

I don't think anything of note will be announced by then. If this thread were The Price Is Right, I would bid $1.

GenerationX

1. The Wand will make its triumphant return, but not to Epcot. Rather, it will be added to the Hat at DHS as part of the ...
2. Year of Magical Dreamy Celebrations of Fun, Family, and Other Things That Make for Poignant Pictures on TV Ads, which will highlight the new ...
3. Disney's Fantasyland Expansion Under Construction "Behind-the-Scenes" tour. You will need a valid park pass to the Magic Kingdom and $125/person to be allowed to take a guided tour of the construction site. In this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be "CEO for the Day", you will be outfitted in souvenir Disney hard hats (complete with Mickey ears!) and inspect roughed in plumbing, electrical, and exterior work. You'll examine the architects' plans, review the cost overruns, and attend project status meetings. The tour ends with a mandatory DVC purchase to help finance the remainder of the project.

Spike-in-Berlin

1. The Wand will make its triumphant return, but not to Epcot. Rather, it will be added to the Hat at DHS as part of the ...
2. Year of Magical Dreamy Celebrations of Fun, Family, and Other Things That Make for Poignant Pictures on TV Ads, which will highlight the new ...
3. Disney's Fantasyland Expansion Under Construction "Behind-the-Scenes" tour. You will need a valid park pass to the Magic Kingdom and $125/person to be allowed to take a guided tour of the construction site. In this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be "CEO for the Day", you will be outfitted in souvenir Disney hard hats (complete with Mickey ears!) and inspect roughed in plumbing, electrical, and exterior work. You'll examine the architects' plans, review the cost overruns, and attend project status meetings. The tour ends with a mandatory DVC purchase to help finance the remainder of the project.

I say you don't take this topic seriously enough. :D

Spike-in-Berlin

That's really a completely different story. I would say that it's highly unlikely that we will have another major expansion in the MK after the completion of the FLE although TL and AL are both badly in need of some changes with AL without major additions since the 70ies and TL with several troubled attractions.
DAK is still the park with the smallest attraction roster, so possibly they add a major ride there. Concerning DHS I would say that some minor changes could follow ST 2.0 but no major additions for the next 2 years. And finally an addition to WS could be also possible.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Original Poster

Well, if you're gonna say not much at least put some effort into making it funny. :lol:

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Original Poster
To be fair, I was thinking of a land that revolved around the life and times of the first woman on earth and her crazy box.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom