What's new with WDW?

DWImagineer

Original Poster
I have not been here in a while and I am not updated with new rumors and ride plans. So just to get me updated, what has been going on with WDW? Are there any new ride rumors or confirmations? New lands at AK?

CaptainMichael

This fall:
Nemo's Undersea Adventure (October)-Epcot/Living Seas Pavillion
Finding Nemo: The Musical (November)-Animal Kingdom/Dinoland

Early next year:
The Laugh Floor Comedy Club (January/Februaryish)-Magic Kingdom/Tomorrowland

Next year:
Imagination Pavillion overhaul (rumor)-Epcot

2008:
Midway Madness (Working Title)-Disney-MGM Studios/Millionaire Building

The future:
Overhauled Pleasure Island
New Dinosaur themed restaurant in Downtown Disney
New restaurant in Animal Kingdom's Asia.
Futher additions to Pirates of the Carribean (rumor)
Haunted Mansion refurb/plussing (rumor)
Disney-MGM Studio renaissance (speculation)
Wonders of Life replacement (speculation)
Incredibles Attraction either in MK's Tommorowland or at D-MGM
New E-Ticket for Magic Kingdom.

As you can see, a lot is happening at the Walt Disney World Resort!

DWImagineer

Original Poster
Thanks.:) I did a little reseaching today and found some interesting rumors. Let me know if these are folly or fact:

Australia land in AK

Beastly Kingdom in AK

Journey to the Center of the Earth- 2008 at AK

Time Racers- 2007 at Epcot

Kali River Rapids extension ( making it a longer ride)- not a official rumor but I've heard speculation

Fire Mountain at MK

more thrilling version of Space Mountain at MK

CaptainMichael

DWImagineer said:
Thanks.:) I did a little reseaching today and found some interesting rumors. Let me know if these are folly or fact:

Australia land in AK

Beastly Kingdom in AK

Kali River Rapids extension ( making it a longer ride)- not a official rumor but I've heard speculation

Fire Mountain at MK

All are either bogus or in the past, save for the possible new version of Space Mountain.

nyy102

To be honest, I still don't see the sense in making Kali River Rapids longer. To me, it will still be a crappy water rapid ride that has more fire and burning that water and splashing. Outside of that, I will still keep hope alive for the Beatly Kingdom, but the only one that sounds even slightly possible is a Space Mountain update.

yeti

DWImagineer said:
Australia land in AK

Would be cool but probably not.

DWImagineer said:
Beastly Kingdom in AK

THEY BETTER sometime in the very far future.....

DWImagineer said:

That or Indy ride replacing Indy stunt show MAYBE (probably neither)

DWImagineer said:

?

DWImagineer said:

??

DWImagineer said:
Fire Mountain at MK

???

DWImagineer said:

!!!! :D :D :D :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

manutdfan1

man, i would do anything if they would build beastly kingdom. man that land could be AWESOME. Anyway the next thing to come to animal kingdom is most likely autrailia. That would be cool 2 though.

Scar Junior

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I am not a fan of Beastly Kingdom. Now that they have EE, there is no need for it. Personally, I'm not into unicorns and dragons. I hated "Pete's Dragon" btw. I just think the park would be better suited with a South America or Australia land. I also don't like hedge mazes. I understand the concept of "mythical animals" tying in to the park's premise... but it's not needed.

What's the appeal of Beastly Kingdom?

M:SpilotISTC12

I want Beastly Kingdom. I wouldnt mind someone the stuff going to AK. I think it needs it alot. The park cant survive on Everest and a bunch of boardwalk rides.

Scar Junior

"Something" tells me this is coming. Just remember, they aren't totally done with Epcot's Project Gemini.

I can't wait though, as it seems to be the biggest need at WDW.

M:SpilotISTC12

The Incredibles ride would help out alot. MGM is mostly known for being a thrill park in a movie theme. They could totally pull off a great Incredibles thrill ride or roller coaster. They could also finally put in a Toy Story ride. But other than those 2 ideas they should think about what they should do with Indy,Star Tours, and the Sounds Dangerous and Soundstages.

CaptainMichael

M:SpilotISTC12 said:
But other than those 2 ideas they should think about what they should do with Indy,Star Tours, and the Sounds Dangerous and Soundstages.
Exactamo! All of that, and everything besides Sunset Blvd and Hollywood Blvd needs to be reworked.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom