What's new? 20+ days w/ no post!

sillykid

Original Poster
Anything new? It's been 20+ days w/ no new news in sea world. There have been several updates on screamscape on the new manta coaster. It looks like it's going to be great.

tds4ever

I just started working at Sea World about 3 weeks ago. Manta started off as a large area of dirt and as of today they are putting pieces of track up. It's pretty amazing to see new chuncks up everyday.
Besides that, the new Allure show opened up over the weekend.
Oh and Spooktackular on the weekends. Along with the Count Down to Halloween show.
So hows that for some updates. Nothing exciting. Everybody is talking but nobody knows what is going to happen with the sale of AB.
So consider yourself updated.

Figment1986

if you want news Manta's main track is being shipped as of this moment from ohio to SWO... the station track was shipped but that was only because they needed it earlier for construction around the station... now the good stuff is coming :)

sillykid

Original Poster
Thanks for all the info. I hear Four for a Dollar will be performing over there for the holidays, now that they are done w/ Disney. I do not know thhe groups real name.

BikerJim

Sorry Dave, the American Ale does not live up to the hype. Now with the side bar closed we are back to 2 samples a day. In the Brewmasters Club the choices are dwindeling, Wild Blue, Landshark & Bud Select are gone.

Rabflmom

I just started working at Sea World about 3 weeks ago. Manta started off as a large area of dirt and as of today they are putting pieces of track up. It's pretty amazing to see new chuncks up everyday.
Besides that, the new Allure show opened up over the weekend.
Oh and Spooktackular on the weekends. Along with the Count Down to Halloween show.
So hows that for some updates. Nothing exciting. Everybody is talking but nobody knows what is going to happen with the sale of AB.
So consider yourself updated.

Haven't heard about Allure. What is it?

Got my funtracker and see that and Polar Express will be back November 14- Jan 4.

Also Wheel of Fortune is there December 11-15 and I think I remember seeing somewhere that pass holders are invited for taping on certain nights or something. My busy season so won't get to be there that weekend but I will get there at least once for the Polar Express experience.

crazydaveh

Sorry Dave, the American Ale does not live up to the hype. Now with the side bar closed we are back to 2 samples a day. In the Brewmasters Club the choices are dwindeling, Wild Blue, Landshark & Bud Select are gone.

Oh no! You lost your Select! Oh well, at least Sam has their Beer School going over at Epcot!

sillykid

Original Poster
Just an FYI if you haven't already seen.
mouseextra has an article
or for those who feel that Mr. Lutz is right more then wrong, check his sight

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom