Whats is your favorite ride at disney ???

Magic Kingdom: Splash Mountain
EPCOT: Spaceship Earth
Hollywood Studios: Tower of Terror
Animal Kingdom: DINOSAUR (but I haven't been to AK in my past visits)

Seabasealpha1

Magic Kingdom: Jungle Cruise (but only at night!), otherwise...Space Mountain...
EPCOT: Spaceship Earth (except for that whole backwards part...where'd it go? ;) )
Hollywood Studios: The Great Movie Ride
Animal Kingdom: Everest...except for that scary part where the Yeti...oh wait...nevermind...

MK - Mickey's Philharmagic and Haunted Mansion
EPCOT - Ellen's Energy Adventure and The American Adventure
AK - Expedition Everest (love the single rider line!) and It's Tough to Be a Bug
HS - Rock n Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror

twag1

Interesting that Mine Train didn't make anyone's cut.

It's anticipation night here - in the motel room next to the airport ready to fly out tomorrow. Judging by the fast pass situation, thought the Dwarfs would at least get an honorable mention somewhere. I guess I will see why shortly.

My bunk mate here would vote for Safari and Soarin', so she's bummed this time around.

I will go with, by park - GMR, Spash, Everest and Test Track - which will be tested tomorrow night just before Via Napoli.

IAmFloridaBorn

Haven't been to Disney in YEARS.

Magic Kingdom - Tomorrowland Trasnit Authority (If that is still it's name), Astro Orbiter Runner Up
Epcot - Living With The Land , Test Track Runner Up
Hollywood Studios - Great Movie Ride, Tower of Terror Runner Up
Animal Kingdom - Dinasour, Everest Close Second

Doug Means

IDK how you could ever say just one or even one per park. there are so many i love. i will say though that when we visit we seem to always park hop right back to HS and ride RR and ToT over and over again before HS closes for the night.

Noellikechristmas

EP: Test Track
MK: Splash
HS: Rock and Roller coaster
AK: Everest

As far as the mine train goes; Its perfectly themed and I think it's a good ride...just very short. I also feel like the ride cart itself is very small. I have no idea how or if my husband will fit in it when we go in October (he wasn't with me when we went).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom